Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MANY COMPILATION VIDEOS HERE, by me, SKIN_FINATIC! updated(3/12/06)

And are you going to update the Marcus Washington video?? Without that opera song...he's from Auburn, so maybe you can do some Nappy Roots or some other country hip-hop!! Outkast maybe??

The one with O Fortuna is actually from 2 seasons ago. The one from last season has "Gotta Stay Fly" but it does only cover the first ten weeks of the season.

Get them while its hot! :) I don't think the Taylor vid is any different than the one he posted mid season...:whoknows: Anyway, here are the Cooley, Moss, Portis and Rogers videos:

Cooley vid

Moss vid

Portis vid

Rogers vid

thanks for repostiing, ive been a lil lazy lately. I made the taylor video after the week of the regular season. Just his regular season highlights

thanks for repostiing, ive been a lil lazy lately. I made the taylor video after the week of the regular season. Just his regular season highlights

Groovy...I just put up the Taylor vid as well in Carter23's thread...

Any plans in the works for a defensive compilation video, like "Number One Spot" from last season?? :)

Groovy...I just put up the Taylor vid as well in Carter23's thread...

Any plans in the works for a defensive compilation video, like "Number One Spot" from last season?? :)

yea, I plan to finish and make some more videos. Like finish the Marcus Washington video, make that d video, and maybe some more. I've been kind of busy though right now with school, Calculus Is a Bee-otch. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
I am hosting the files on my webserver

I am hosting:

Marcus Washington

Clinton Portis

Chris Cooley

Santana Moss

Sean Taylor

HERE

(if you download please help pay for bandwidth by clicking on an ad...)

thanks man! They were great. I have them saved to my comp.

Oh, i visited the ads btw!

Archived