Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Surviver: Exile Island

visionary

I wasn't going to watch this season, and haven't much in a while, but since there was nothing else to do I decided to anyway.

I was pelasently surprised, and intruiged by some of the changes that they made this time. This season they split the people up into four tribes based on gender and age.

Heh, I thought it was funny when that one lady, Tina was telling everyone that she caught a fish, when she found it lying up there among the rocks.

It would have been pretty ironic if that had resulted in her staying around, due to her being able to catch fish so well. :)

Anyway, did anyone watch tonight, and if so, what did you think about it?

I've been addicted to this show for years. I thought I wasn't going to watch this season, but they had a few characters I thought might be worth watching and now I'm hooked again.

I hope Shane (cigarette addict guy) goes balistic and tries to fight that old Asian dude. Let the sparks fly!

I've been addicted to this show for years. I thought I wasn't going to watch this season, but they had a few characters I thought might be worth watching and now I'm hooked again.

I hope Shane (cigarette addict guy) goes balistic and tries to fight that old Asian dude. Let the sparks fly!

That would be awesome...Shane is looking close to a meltdown.

On another note, do any of you watch The Amazing Race?

It's somewhat like Survivor, but it has more intensity, more cultural tidbits, and more realistic drama.

I highly recommend watching this upcoming season.

Amazing Race is one of my favorite shows. Definitely the best reality show by far. Feb 28, I can't wait!

This season is promising so far. I like the Exile Island twist, though I'm not sure how exactly it works yet. When and how do they decide to send someone? I don't think they fully answered that this episode. The cast is pretty good too. A couple of cute girls on the younger womens tribe, and the younger guys tribe was cracking me up. That was a sweet shelter they put together! The fighter pilot on the older mens tribe reminds me of Tom from Palau. And Shane is definitely going to have a meltdown. As for the older women, they're screwed now. Talk about a dumb vote in the short term. However, the merge down to 2 teams will probably come within the first couple weeks so they may either be wiped out, or it may have been a good move.

I liked the changes. I've watched every season except for one...and to be honest I was growing tired of the show...it was somewhat predictable. I think the changes shake things up a bit and it should be interesting.

....Shane....3 packs of cigs a day for 20 years? Man, that dude needs to win Survivor just to pay for his cigs.:)

...and I agree Fatty...Amazing Race is the best reality TV show going. Can't wait for the new eiposodes....

...but Dancing with the Stars is also pretty good...I'm in love with Stacy Kiebler!!!

I havent watched since my friend was on it a few years ago. But i tuned in tonight and I must say. Those chicks are hot. I may have to watch next week as well.

Oh yeah, who was your friend who was on Survivor?

Danielle has nice jubblies and should bringem out more often in the future.....Amazing Race jumped the shark for me having Rob and Ambah on the show but the family one was good so I'm back with it come end of Feb.

They were nice, and I would like to see her keep them out a lot more too! And yeah, I wasn't thrilled about Romber being on Amazing Race, but at least they didn't win, and they were the ones who begged CBS to be on, not the other way around. And you're one of the few people I know who liked the Family Edition! I didn't hate it (mostly because there were a lot of good looking chicks who were my age!), but I'm very happy the normal AR is back.

Family edition has good drama, a cute young Bransen, the funny lil hard working kids of the Nawlins fam that got lost in Nawlins :), and the entirely over the top religious yet insanely hypocritical Weaver family that stated they follow the golden rule but would mock, throw trash at, and insult every other family out there then cry about being disliked or mistreated as outcasts of the entire racing group. Love to hate TV my freend. :) I'm glad its back to normal as well but 2 seasons ago of Survivor revived my enjoyment of it and last season wasn't too bad (more jubblies in mud challenges)...hopefully the new format will be key this season.

I like Misty, Bobby, and Sally so far.

I liked how Bobby sat back and looked at his teammates like they were freaks when they were trying to start a fire with their hands.

If this season goes back to focusing more on volatile personalities and less on strategies, it will be a really good one.

The Amazing Race is my favorite show on TV, period. I thought the family edition was horrible. I've watched every season from start to finish, but I had to turn off family edition about 20 minutes into the first episode. The seventh season having Romber didn't detract from it too much, although the show is starting to feel more...artificial lately. The series was at its height, IMO, around seasons 2 and 3.

Archived