Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STOOPID RUMOR-Portis For Larry Johnson?

GOSKINS_08

I have no link,but I was on another messege board and heard there was a rumor that we would trade Portis and Ramsey to KC for Larry Johnson..Im not sure if its true but I hope not..I would like to keep Portis here.

dude, as I said on the other board...you know it's the offseason when...

nice seeing you on this board too BTW

I heard the same thing but it was actually Christian Morton for LJ and Brian Waters...

Seriously where do you guys come up with this stuff? THINK about these 'rumors' you hear before posting about them. Why on earth would that trade actually happen? LJ showed too much potential for their organization to let him go for what I'm sure they feel is an inferior back and a potential bust at QB. On our side, Gibbs is absoloutely in love with Portis. He's been great for our franchise and he's got an amazing attitude. There is no possible way this trade happens. Geez, you know it's the offseason when...

*Edit* Haha I also put the "you know it's the offseason when" before I saw it a few posts up.

m

umm... while LJ is nice... hes got nothin on southeast jerome

Ummm...Larry Johnson is insanely better than Southeast Jerome/Sheriff Gonna Get Ya/Clinton Portis. He had something like 1750 yards while only starting HALF OF THE SEASON! He had a much, much better year than Portis and he played with about 1/2 - 2/3 the amount of time Portis did.

Not saying I want another >gasp< Sean Taylor on the team (in terms of trouble with the law) but I'd take LJ over Clinton any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

m

Ummm...Larry Johnson is insanely better than Southeast Jerome/Sheriff Gonna Get Ya/Clinton Portis. He had something like 1750 yards while only starting HALF OF THE SEASON! He had a much, much better year than Portis and he played with about 1/2 - 2/3 the amount of time Portis did.

Not saying I want another >gasp< Sean Taylor on the team (in terms of trouble with the law) but I'd take LJ over Clinton any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Yeah behind KCs offensive line. Honestly, I dont think LJ is much better than Portis, if hes any better.

This is all meaningless anyway, because the cap would not allow it. Can we keep all the baseless trade rumors(if you can even call them rumors) in one thread?

Yeah behind KCs offensive line. Honestly, I dont think LJ is much better than Portis, if hes any better.

This is all meaningless anyway, because the cap would not allow it. Can we keep all the baseless trade rumors(if you can even call them rumors) in one thread?

What would the title of the thread be?"USELESS RUMORS THAT WONT HAPPEN THREAD"LOL

Archived