Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STOOPID RUMOR-Portis For Larry Johnson?

GOSKINS_08

GOSKINS_08

The Benchwarmer

:mad: :doh: :doh: :mad: :doh: :doh: :mad: :doh: :doh: :mad:

there needs to be an age limit on posting. or have a kiddie table forum...

there's plenty of "mature"-aged ppl posting threads like this.......stop it with the age thing

I have no link,but I was on another messege board and heard there was a rumor that we would trade Portis and Ramsey to KC for Larry Johnson..Im not sure if its true but I hope not..I would like to keep Portis here.

I hope we don't make that trade...Larry Johnson for Portis...maybe...but theres no way he's worth Portis + Ramsey

Damn guys..I never said I want this trade because I dont..I think Portis is a great RB.I just heard this and wanted to get peoples opinions..Dont bring the stupid age stuff up because thats just stupid..

You have ZERO evidence of this other than some rumor you heard 2nd hand from a completely non creditable source. This leaves us with nothing to discuss other than how stupid this post is to begin with. :doh:

As a Cowboys fan I want you guys to keep Portis. LJ is a beast, Portis umm not so much.
as a redskins fan...i want u guys to keep everyone on ur team...y? b/c they're all too easy to beat.....i mean we don't even have to start playing until the last 2 minutes!!!

as a redskins fan...i want u guys to keep everyone on ur team...y? b/c they're all too easy to beat.....i mean we don't even have to start playing until the last 2 minutes!!!

Yes I know we are easy to beat as evidenced by the Skins dominance over the Cowboys the last decade or so. Oh wait.

:doh:

Archived