Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You to Joe Gibbs

Huly

I'd give him a HUGE Thank you! Not sure what to give a man who has 3 Super Bowl rings, 2 NASCAR championships and a few mil from Danny.

Not to nitpik, but he has 1 NASCAR championship with Bobby Labonte and 2 with Tony Stewart for a total of 3. Also a Daytona 500 win with Dale Jarret. ;)

If I had the money I'd help him add a new wing to his Youth for Tommorow home for kids. But I just have to make a donation since I'm not that rich. :)

I agree that donations to this charity would be awesome. He so obviously has a passion for our youth, and to further his cause would probably weigh a great deal with him!

Y'all just helped me out! Pez and I were discussing if we should do an auction or raffle at the off season party again but ES does not need the $$. So we could donate all the $$ to his foundation or split the $$ between the tailgate and his charity. HHHHHMMMMM

Y'all just helped me out! Pez and I were discussing if we should do an auction or raffle at the off season party again but ES does not need the $$. So we could donate all the $$ to his foundation or split the $$ between the tailgate and his charity. HHHHHMMMMM

I say split it between the tailgate and his charity. I think it would be great as a community to donate to his charity to show how much him coming back and helping out the skins has meant to everyone in our ES community.

I say split it between the tailgate and his charity. I think it would be great as a community to donate to his charity to show how much him coming back and helping out the skins has meant to everyone in our ES community.

What Bob said.

I was thinking of this too (about a donation to Gibbs charity) when I made my smarta** post earlier. ;)

Archived