Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things you didn't know about Sean Taylor PART 1 AND 2

#47Capt.Chaos

Gotta lot of Time on your Hand's huh ? :laugh:

I just want him FREE and playing Football for the SKIN'S for the Next 10 Years !!!

These are taken from the "Chuck Norris Facts" website...as can be seen by the fact he left Chuck's name on one of them (and if you're familiar with the facts, you recognize them instantly).

If you've ever seen anyone hit with an oar, as we friends of Sean Taylor have, you know that said victim doesn't slowly lower himself to his arse, put his hands down, and gently lay back. Damn. Get a stunt double, or learn how to fall already.

That is funny. Watching that video, I half expect him to look back, move any pebbles he sees and brush away any pine cones before gently falling down. That was some crappy acting.

Norris’/Taylor's sperm is so badass, he had sex with Nicole Kidman, and 7 months later she prematurely gave birth to a Ford Excursion.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could

chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with

Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this

statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of

the blast went deaf.

Sean Taylor only eats beef jerky. He then ****s gunpowder, which he uses to make a bullet. He uses the bullet to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. This is known as the Sean Taylor cycle of life.

That is pretty funny! We have to give you props for the quote and, of course, the Chuck Norris clip...

Very witty for Birds fan.... I am glad to see that you still have a sense of humor after the TO debacle!

Good posts!

Sean Taylor sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled safety ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Sean roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Sean Taylor always wins unless he lets the Devil win.

Obsessed much??....Get a grip. He is #21 and plays SS for the Washington Redskins. Mentioning him in the same sentence as Christ is a bit much. Relax dude. I'm a fan too but he is just like you and me.....flesh and blood. GO SKINS!!

I guess you don't socialize much, do you? Its called a joke. You should try it some time..

Archived