Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey for Moulds (UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR)

bryceb07

I do not have a source , so don't go bashing me like animals.

I just heard they are trying to trade Ramsey to Buffalo for Eric Moulds , but can't yet because Buffalo doesn't have a head coach.

Anyone else hear this ?

Since Buffalo traded up to get JP Losman two years ago, I highly, HIGHLY doubt that this is a legit trade.

I just heard they are trying to trade Ramsey to Buffalo for Eric Moulds , but can't yet because Buffalo doesn't have a head coach.

Anyone else hear this ?

Here comes the "Mr. Not So funny" avatar. :D

We can't trade Ramsey until after the Superbowl and Buffalo still doesn't have a head coach and that coach hasn't assembled his team around him yet. I think this is entirely bogus. The only thing that would make sense is that we may entertain that sort of discussion should their new coach and staff like Ramsey.

I think Gibbs will wait on Ramsey until the March mini-camp/OTA or whatever it is that they do for offseason workouts to see how Campbell looks and see where Brunell is. Ramsey may be unhappy here, but he still has to be here with a year left on his contract. He isn't a heavy cap hit, so there is no benefit to trading or cutting him prior to the March salary cap deadline.

Anyone else hear this ?

Just one quick question......

Where'd you hear it?

Hail!:point2sky

dougwilliams.JPG

Not that it is likely, but I heard this same "speculation" on the review show with that is hosted by Tony Mcgee on Saturday morning. One of the guests, not sure if it was a regular panel mamber, siad that even though no one will hear about it, that there were talks on going right now to send Ramsey to Buffalo for Moulds. He might be right, he might not know what the heck he is talking about. But it was "reported" and is not just some wild rumor/speculation.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Moulds is a UFA; so, why trade for him?

No, Moulds is not any type of FA this year. SInce he was having problems with the Buggalo coaching staff, many people (including myself) predicted that he would get cut after the season. But with a change in coaches, it looks like it might not happen.

No, Moulds is not any type of FA this year. SInce he was having problems with the Buggalo coaching staff, many people (including myself) predicted that he would get cut after the season. But with a change in coaches, it looks like it might not happen.

That is good info. It was most likely that Brunell was going to get cut, but the 'Skins traded a draft pick to guarantee getting him, and negotiated a contract. If the 'Skins want Moulds, they can get him. Many fans of this board will not like a trade though :laugh:

Archived