Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My favorite current Redskin... Darnerien McCants?!

Guest ComebackKing

Guest ComebackKing

I was killing some time, yes I was pretty bored yesterday afternoon and was checking out some cheerleader Bio videos. Well the newest one they have up there of Christine, http://www.redskins.com/news/multimedia.jsp# is a great interview but I sure hope it wasn't done this year! After being asked her favorite Redskins she says "Darrell Green was my favorite, but most favorite current player, is Darnerien McCants." I got a pretty good kick out of this when I heard it. It couldn't have been done that long ago if it's the most current one on the page... The earliest this was done was probably going into this season right? Maybe this was done 2 years ago but that would be pretty stupid to feature it now... Just thought I would share one of my better Redskins.com moments with you guys! :cheers:

Anyone else have any interesting old/outdated things or funny errors/bio's that you have read or watched on the site?

But Taylor Jacobs was, you're not gonna tell me he is worse than Jacobs are you?

All I kept thinking when Dave Patten and James Thrash were out and we were looking to Taylor Jacobs and Save Farris to help out was "I wish McCants was still around. He may not be much - but he's better than this."

The legend of Darnerian returns. When I saw him play on the Eagles, he did not look impressive.

http://www.profootballreference.com/players/McCaDa00.htm

The guy has 58 career receptions. He is not a proven commodity at WR at all; even with all of their receiver issues, he only had 5 receptions on the Eagles all year. Are you kidding me, saying we want him back and that he would have been a good #2?

Guys, seriously, get real. I was a big fan of his when he was a Redskin too, but I think this past year should have been an eye opener. The one question mark I would have for Joe Gibbs is that McCants is playing ST for the Eagles; that was the knock on him as a Redskin, that he wasn't able to play ST. Not sure what's up with that.

Archived