Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We should all be rooting AGAINST DENVER!

bryceb07

Put it this way. Broncos fans hate the Redskins, we totally took it to them in January '88, the '87 SB season with Doug Williams playing in the playoffs for the Injured Jay Schroeder. They hate us. So in turn I have no reason to be for them. Plus we have a history with the Steelers doing us favors. They kept Dallas from winning the SB's in the late '70's..

If Dallas had won those they would be the all time SB franchise with 6 or 7, but as of now they are tied with SF with 5.

I alwasy route against the Denver Broncos. Ever since they got into Super Bowl XII with the no call fumble that the Raiders would've returned for a touchdown. The Raiders are my 2nd favorite team.

This was the game that changed the ruling where if the football was tipped by an offensive player it would be a no catch if caught by another offensive player.

Put it this way. Broncos fans hate the Redskins, we totally took it to them in January '88, the '87 SB season with Doug Williams playing in the playoffs for the Injured Jay Schroeder. They hate us. So in turn I have no reason to be for them.

It's the other way around. You guys started this thread. I am glad my team bothers you guys so much. Denver is obviously doing something right to tick you off.

As for XXII, Bronco fans don't care anymore. The Vince Lombardi Trophies in 97 and 98 wiped away all the past defeats. Plus, there's no shame in being the #2 team in the NFL. Regardless of what happened in San Diego in 98, I am proud of the 1987 AFC Champion Broncos.

Despite the fact Denver had your 1st round pick in 2006, I actually rooted for Washington this season. One of my biggest pet peeves is when some airhead ********** says Joe Gibbs is washed up. That makes my blood boil.

they block dirty and know it. none of thier lineman leave denver because they know they could never succeed anywhere else.

this is jerome bettis's last shot so i will be pulling for the steelers.

Cut blocking is legal from the high school ranks to the pros. It is part of football. It has been since the early days of the game. Nothing more pathetic than watching some pansy fan like yourself complain about a team being too violent in a sport that requires it.

Champ and Portis aside, I HATE DENVER, I live 100 miles from there and I get so sick of the Broncos. And besides, the Denver media does NOT like the Skins. Never has anything even remotely good to say about them.

Favorite team: Redskins

Second favorite team: whoever is playing the Broncos

Jovan Bouknight WR U of Wyoming 6'1" 191

I have hated the Donkeys ever since they let Smellway come into the league on his terms. Too bad that loser managed to get a couple of Super Bowl rings. The dirty play only served to reinforce my hatred of them. They're just a hair above the Cowpukes in my book.

Here's hoping the Bus runs over them today.

There are many reasons I'm pulling so hard for the Steelers... First, I hate Tom Jackson. Just hate that "Redskin bashing" *******. Just for the Steelers to win so he shuts his damn pie hole would be worth it for me. But, then throw in Chump Baily & Mike Shannahan & it makes it even easier to hate the Broncos. Plus, I'm pulling hard for Bill Cowher since he's an NC State alum too. Go Steelers! And I'll be pulling like hell for the Seahawks to beat the Panthers later today. That's all I've heard this week in NC is Panthers this, Panthers that.... Panthers fans here are crawling out from behind every rock now. Sick of it. Go HAWKS! :panthersu :broncosuc

To be honest' date=' I've never quite figured out why I'm supposed to hate Champ.[/quote']

Exactly...If I was a Star Cornerback for my franchise and the ownership/coaches/team chemistry all ****ed and i wanted a new contract and they wouldnt give it to me. I'd wanna be traded too...

Why are we suppose to hate him?

Besides, we got the better end of the deal obviously...we just got a running back whos great all around, is our single season rushing leader, and has a realistic and best chance in the league to break Emmit Smiths NFL Rushing record. Plus he is our team leader and fun guy in the club house to have.

Archived