Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We should all be rooting AGAINST DENVER!

bryceb07

Even if you hate the Steelers you should not be rooting for Denver.

We do not want Champ thinking he got the better end of this deal

Or Portis thinking he got the short end. (Even though I believe he loves being a Redskin now)

Also I see threads all the time on here how we laugh that Denver got a low 1st rounder from us because of our record. But I really don't think they will care if they have a super bowl victory !!!

GO STEELERS!!

Even if you hate the Steelers you should not be rooting for Denver.

We do not want Champ thinking he got the better end of this deal

Or Portis thinking he got the short end. (Even though I believe he loves being a Redskin now)

Also I see threads all the time on here how we laugh that Denver got a low 1st rounder from us because of our record. But I really don't think they will care if they have a super bowl victory !!!

GO STEELERS!!

Do you think they really care about that? They just want to win.

Look, the Steelers are really like the Redskins sister team in the AFC, because back in the day they were the team that we always scrimmaged in camp up in Carlisle, PA. We had several trades with their organization. And, this is the big one, they kept dallass from winning Superbowls in the 70's, remember. Steelers are kinda like family.:logo::logo::logo:

I was speeding to the airport on the way to the Seattle/Redskins game and I got pulled over by a highway patrolman. I explained to the officer that I was in a hurry to catch my flight to Seattle for the Skins game. He said, " Oh really, are you a Skins fan or a Seahawks fan?". I grabbed my Skins hat from the passenger seat and said proudly- "Redskins!". He shook his head and said, "You were so close to not getting a ticket." The jerk walked back to his car and wrote me a ticket! (85 in a 65) I said, "Are you a Seahaks fan?"

To my surprise the jerk says- "No, I'm a Broncos fan and I hate Clinton Portis"

I will be pulling for the Steelers with all my heart so that this Broncos fan is forced to suffer with the pain of a loss in the AFC Championship Game.

Do I sound bitter? Haha

Go Steelers!

p.s. I'd like to see Cowher, The Bus, and Hines Ward win one anyway becasue they are REAL football guys....

Archived