Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Monk to the Hall with this Petition(Art Monk Merge)

DoGood28

The thing is this is done every year. And Monk still remains the only offensive position player to lead the league at retirement at his postitions main stat and not get into the HOF quickly.

Largent, the guy Monk took the record from was inducted in his 2nd or 3rd time up even though his record for receptions had been broken. Monk has already waited 5-6 years. Largent played on a team that never won anything. Monk was a part of 3 NFL Champions and 4 NFC Champions.

It's complete BS but he will get in eventually.

I signed it and here were my coments!

Art Monk broke Steve Largent’s Records; Largent was a first ballot Hall of Famer. Jerry Rice broke Art Monk’s Records; Rice will be a first ballot Hall of Famer. That puts Art Monk in Hall of Fame company.

Some times you have to be like John Madden and state to obvious. :D

OK this baffles me?!?!Is there a legitimate excuseto keep him from th HOF? 'Cause no one has been able to convince me otherwise. Both Art and Russ Grim deserve the honor.

And Ill tell you this, if that drug addict, no stat having bum Michael Irvin makes it in, then we should all picket his induction speech chanting bullsh*%!!!!!!!!

It makes me wonder if Darrel Green will make it in when he is eligible.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived