Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs site already took Saunders off

Note of interest (part 1): Tim Krumrie is the DL coach. Every time I hear or see his name, I cringe. I cringe in the way that all Skins fans do when they recall LT's snapping of Joe Theismann's leg on MNF. Only Krumrie had his happen in the SB. Great player.

Note of interest (part 2): Carl Hairston, a proverbial thorn in the side of many a Skins QB, is also a DL coach in KC.

Note of interest (last one I swear): Why is their defense so perenially bad with defensive coaches like these??

Note of interest (part 1): Tim Krumrie is the DL coach. Every time I hear or see his name, I cringe. I cringe in the way that all Skins fans do when they recall LT's snapping of Joe Theismann's leg on MNF. Only Krumrie had his happen in the SB. Great player.

Note of interest (part 2): Carl Hairston, a proverbial thorn in the side of many a Skins QB, is also a DL coach in KC.

Note of interest (last one I swear): Why is their defense so perenially bad with defensive coaches like these??

I think his injury was the runner up to Theismann's on a poll done by ESPN.com.

But obviously Joey T. ran away with the thing.

I think it's a matter of talent as far as their horrible defenses are concerned. Everyone said their D would be good because of Gunther Cunningham....I didn't exactly see the old timer strap on some pads and a helmet

Archived