Next Season's Schedule: Sickening.

BlackOps

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New

York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina

Panthers, Minnesota Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee

Titans.

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia

Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis

Rams, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts.

Colts? Jaguars? Bucs? Panthers? Sure, we did get lucky with bad teams like Houston, St. Louis, Tennessee, and New Orleans.

I would just rather see a lot of 8-8 teams than 10+ win teams and 10+ loss teams.

Home Non-conference games:

We should have no problems beating atlanta, jacksonvillle, tennessee and minnesota. The panthers i'd say we've got a 50/50 shot in that game.

Away Non-conference games:

Saints (win), tampa (tough game), st. louis (win), houston (win), colts (tough game)

That should be at least 7 wins already - not including conference games

Why is this sickening? Look how good we are now even beat up, just wait till we get those 2 good recievers we need and the other few positions filled were hurting on. Then look at this schedule and tell me what team could be better because I still dont buy into the Colts no matter how many games they won, they still cant beat a team with a good defense and the Chargers and Steelers proved it.

The way the NFL is now, I don't read anything into the schedules. Who would of thought the Eagles would have turned out to be beatable after going to the Superbowl the year before? The only way to get respect is to play teams that are good. I still say that is why the Bears were beaten, and we had a very good chance to beat the Seahawks. Their schedules made them look better than they were. There is no doubt in my mind that we would have beaten the Seahawks at home. I really think the only reason they beat us was because they were playing with fresh legs, and had plenty of time to recover from minor nagging injuries.

All that provided, it's sickening because there are no dates yet. I have to schedule what games I can go to damnit. ;)

Plan on Houston, and New Orleans. Provided the dates work out, this is two games I know Redskin-Roadtrips is going to want to do.

:saintsuck :texansuck <===and we will be able to aquire a large group of tickets.

Colts? Jaguars? Bucs? Panthers? Sure, we did get lucky with bad teams like Houston, St. Louis, Tennessee, and New Orleans.

I would just rather see a lot of 8-8 teams than 10+ win teams and 10+ loss teams.

What's there to complain about? The Giants have almost the exact same schedule, but they have to play first place Seattle and Chicago. We only have to play second place Minnesota and St. Louis (which we own). :D

Archived