Next Season's Schedule: Sickening.

BlackOps

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New

York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina

Panthers, Minnesota Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee

Titans.

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia

Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis

Rams, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts.

Colts? Jaguars? Bucs? Panthers? Sure, we did get lucky with bad teams like Houston, St. Louis, Tennessee, and New Orleans.

I would just rather see a lot of 8-8 teams than 10+ win teams and 10+ loss teams.

I wouldn't be worried about the Jaguars...but we haven't shown that we can play with the AFC. Hopefully next year, facing Jax and Indianapolis in Indy will prove me wrong.

Do the Saints get to play us in FedEx field for their "home" game like they got to play the Gints in the Meadowlands this year?

Oh, I forgot, Coach Coughlin changed their team name to, "The team of record."

Also....just wondering how the Manning versus Manning Super Bowl plans are progressing?

Just what exactly are you trying to say? :laugh:

With 6, you get egg-roll.

It's a tough schedule. But our main rivals, the New York Giants, have it even worse. They get everything we get, except instead of the Rams and Vikings, they get the Seahawks and the Bears.

Except for two teams, the NFC East schedule are all the same, we just need to better then the rest of them to get into the playoffs.

I'm transplanted from Maryland to Indianapolis 2 years now. Still have my Skins Tix in FedEx. If you're thinking about a road trip to Indy, its about a 9 hour drive or 1 hour flight Southwest flies to Indy. The Dome is right downtown near lots of hotels and refreshment establishments. Tickets can be quite reasonable. The games will be sold out but lots available through brokers. Upper deck tix listed at $35 last year. I'd love to help ESers represent in Indy. Give me hollar after the schedule comes out in April. HTTR

The schedule is tough, but there is no reason why the burgundy and gold faithful can't turn FEDEX field into the terrordome, we already did it this year, and next year its only going to get worse for the opponents.

FEDEX Field...Home to CAPITAL PUNISHMENT once again!!!

I'll take it. The hardest games are at home, so that give the 12th man a chance to be the difference. Most of the road games are against weak teams like New Orleanse, Texans, Rams, and Titans. Most of wich will have a new coach in his first year, so I don't see them suprising any. Maybe the Titans will but that's only because of Jeff Fisher and being farther along in rebuilding. The Colts will be VERY tough.

And I wouldn't look past the Falcons, they are on the verge of being like the Colts were this year. They are very close to dominance. Just a few pieces away, like us.

The most important thing on this schedule hasn't been anounced yet. The most important thing is...

our bye week. This season we had WAY too early of a bye week and it cost us in the playoffs. Our guys were too banged up and exhausted. Let's hope for a week 8 bye week next season. That will keep our guys fresh.

Don't forget that they came to FedEx in '03 and '04. Remember Portis' first carry as a Redskin? But please, by all means, forget that THRASHING they put on us in '03. :doh:

64 yards to the house can not be forgotten.. hopefully it just slipped his mind. Do you fellow extremers who attended that game remember your reaction to that play?

I'll take that schedule. We'll get at least 2 wins against the AFC next year. Tennessee and Houston are bad, and we can take the Jags at home.

We have yet to see how the draft will affect Houston. Also, isn't Denver's offensive coordinator going to Houston as the head coach next season? Imagine his run scheme + Reggie Bush...

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New

York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina

Panthers, Minnesota Vikings, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee

Titans.

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia

Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis

Rams, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts.

Colts? Jaguars? Bucs? Panthers? Sure, we did get lucky with bad teams like Houston, St. Louis, Tennessee, and New Orleans.

I would just rather see a lot of 8-8 teams than 10+ win teams and 10+ loss teams.

I like this schedule. Let's just say that we split with Dallas, Philly, & the Giants. Plus we lose two rough road games in Indy and Tampa...and possibly one home game vs the Panthers....another 10-6 season is not out of the question. Plus, we're bound to sweep at least one of our NFCE foes...11-5? 12-4?

Archived