Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Bout That We Are Just As Good...

NotInOurHouse

As the cant do wrong Indianapolis Colts. If I was a Colts fan Id be so pissed to not make it to the super bowl after going 14-2 I wouldnt know what to do with myself. So I feel good about our season in that we were in playoff mode for 7 weeks and guys fought hard and did what was asked of them and it turned out that was asked of them was not much especially on offense.

I was not surprised at all about Indy losing. The Steelers are a tough football team and the playoffs is made for tough teams. Finesse doesn't go very far when the playoffs roll around. If we would have opened up the offensive playboiok early on, Seattle and their finesse offense would be sitting home also.

This team had a real rough road down the stretch, and they played tough. That speaks volumes about the heart and drive these guys have. I'm very proud. This Washington Redskins football team has nothing to be ashamed of, just build on this year, and look out. If they stay together, we're going to be something special.

The Redskins, Bears, Patriots, and Colts all lost over the weekend. All of these teams are really good. The Redskins are the surprise team out of all of the 12 that made the playoffs because of the adversity they faced to get as far as we did. Now comes player evaluation and the offseason with more signings. Gibbs knows what's wrong in certain areas and he'll fix it.

This team had a real rough road down the stretch, and they played tough. That speaks volumes about the heart and drive these guys have. I'm very proud. This Washington Redskins football team has nothing to be ashamed of, just build on this year, and look out. If they stay together, we're going to be something special.

You guys dont have that many good young players...so I dont see this team drastically improving in 06

You guys dont have that many good young players...so I dont see this team drastically improving in 06

Are you Kidding me? Portis, Cooley, Taylor, Rogers are all under 25. As for the rest of the team, just a few are over the age of 30. Other than Brunell, no starter is over the age of 33. We have a very young core that will only improve.

Bitter Tampa Bay Fugginqueer fans don't make for good conversation.

This guy is just trying to drag us down to the snail-like level of a team that can't advance beyond the first round of the playoffs. We've demonstrated ourselves to be better than that.

Ignore him and he'll crawl back into his hole.

LOL outside of Sean Taylor...I hope that isn't your "core"
Get the hell out off our board. Your team is soft. And with your little toy QB I dont see you all being good next year at all. We are going to come to tampa and whip ya'll ass again. This time We ar going to make little chrissy sims our B***. Go back to your little Toy boat and your soft Walt Disney team.

Archived