Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And with the 52nd overall pick, the Washington Redskins choose....

rvan1

Which injury hurt us most this year ?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which injury hurt us most this year ?

• David Patten
    • Randy Thomas
    • Brunell's nagging injury
    • Portis' nagging injury
    • Chris Clemons
    • Robert Johnson
    • Tom Tupa
    • Brandon Noble
    • Manuel White
    • Shawn Springs' nagging injury
    • Renaldo Wynn
    • Other - not included

I want my WR in free agency. Id like a DE at 52, maybe Manny Lawson.

No Sinorice unless its in the 3rd or 4th.

Exactly. Reggie Wayne is priority one. No way the Colts can pay him plus Peyton, Harrison, EJ and keep his defense intact. We can't afford to wait for both a WR to learn how to play in the NFL. DB's can contribute their first year. Carlos has proven that. We pick too low to get a DE worth drafting.

I still think David Anderson of CSU or Mike Hass of OSU two very good, Gibb's like players who will fly under most teams radars.

Anderson- 86 rec, 1221 yards and 8 tds 5'11 195

Hass-90 rec, NCAA leading 1532 yards, and 6 tds 6'1 208

Ive watched both play and Anderson is as tough as they come and plays special teams and Hass runs very good routes. Both have clutch hands.

Also, i wouldn't mind if we drafted a db or o-line just for depth reasons

:helmet: :helmet:

Why is everyone so obsessed with Sinorice Moss. He's a slower Antonio Brown. He won't get drafted in the 2nd round, that's crazy.

I'd like to see us draft DE Eric Henderson out of Georgia Tech.

all the talk about sinorice is annoying but its not too bad because its very unlikely to happen. The FO would never take him in the 2nd round. Like someone else in this thread said, hes not even the best receiver on his team.

You really can't answer this question until we see what happens in free agency. When you have a high first rounder you can usually figure it out beforehand, but not so with a late second rounder. That said, don't underestimate our need for a corner to complement Rogers. Harris is likely gone, and Springs is no spring chicken.

What about Chad Jackson from FL I dont know where he is expcected to go but I watched some FL games this year and he played very well.

Chad Jackson is a stud. I don't think Steve Breaston or Sinorice Moss will still be around at that pick. I would like to go after a receiver in free agency if possible. Randle-El would be a great fit. I think we have to go with D-Line help in the draft.

How does everyone feel about Maurice Stovall from Notre Dame? He's definitely got the size we're looking for to compliment Moss. I wouldn't take him at 52 though, I'd only want him if he were there in the 3rd which is a definite possibility.

Being a ND fan, I watched him all year. Personally, I think he had more skill than the other receiver Samardzjia. He is 6'5", so you're right, he definitely has the height.

I'll still take a good free agent over him as our #2 if we can. Either way, having him as a #3 would still be good.

I'm all for taking Miami players as well, if they're good. I'd love to have Orien Harris, Baraka Atkins, Kelly Jennings, Greg Olsen, Eric Winston, etc.

The people obsessed with Sinorice Moss who think he's going to be the next Santana because of his name, height, and speed are forgetting things about Santana's college career. Santana Moss was a household name before even entering the NFL. He was an amazing player at Miami.

Being a ND fan, I watched him all year. Personally, I think he had more skill than the other receiver Samardzjia. He is 6'5", so you're right, he definitely has the height.

I'll still take a good free agent over him as our #2 if we can. Either way, having him as a #3 would still be good.

Either one would be a good fit on this team. You think Stovall is better? Samardzjia always seemed to stand out more to me. But you're right, I dont think we'll be going WR with the 2nd round pick anyway.

Just because I know him I wish somehow the Skins could get Vernon Davis from Maryland. He's 6-3 and 250 pounds of granite. He plays H-Back at Maryland but he has David Boston size and speed to play WR. He was 2nd in the ACC in receiving on a bad team with no stability at the QB.

The Skins need a pass rusher as bad though.

Why is everyone so obsessed with Sinorice Moss. He's a slower Antonio Brown. He won't get drafted in the 2nd round, that's crazy.

I'd like to see us draft DE Eric Henderson out of Georgia Tech.

I agree that Moss will be either a 3rd or fourth round pick. If a veteran receiver is signed in free agency then I don't see us selecting him at all. Going back to the draft- there are other WRs who will be available. Namely Steve Breaston/Wolverines, Greg Lee/Pitt Pathers, Maurice Stovall/Fighting Irish, Derrick Fenner/Terps.

As far as DE there's no guarentee Eric Henderson will still be there with the 52nd pick. Other guys who are decent pass rushers are Mathias Kiwanuka/Boston College, Parys Haralson/Tennesee Volunteers, and Mike Kulda/Ohio State.

There's a DE for Syracuse who may be able to be had later on. Name is James Wyche. He's real tall and has crazy wingspan and speed. I saw him play a few times and he was in the backfield all game long. I think he led the Big East in sacks. Dwight Freeney came from Cuse as well.

This is so hard to answer because we don't know who will be on the team next year.

We might trade/cut ramsey and arrington...

Sean Taylor might go to jail for 3 + years...

The way it stands right now we need to draft a DE and pick up another solid reciever via Free-Agency. But if Sinorice Moss is around, who am I kidding.. I want the MOSS Brothers

Archived