Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brad Johnson!??

Novaskin

Guest GibbSkins11
Solid arm? I can still remember his deep outs taking forever to reach the sideline. Pass.

johnson led us to playoffs and now brunell then people want to run brunell out like johnson , skins fans got to learn to take a winner and not a guy who can throw a 70 yd pass,brunell had hardly no ints , and made critical throws im tired of skins fans sayin he sux , people did same with brad johnson what did he do he won a super bowl:doh:

I think Brad would be the way to go if Brunell were to decide to call it quits after this season, but if not then we can't just keep bringing in old ppl and letting the young ones go. Gibbs seems to have some problem with Ramsey's attitude and if that doesn't change then he will be going somewhere else this year.

Johnson is getting to the point Brunell was a year before we signed him in that he is getting older and may have a couple more good seasons left, but he is not a long time future QB.

Brad "Noodle Arm" Johnson?

Hell no!

Sarge had it about right.

1.Hope Mark or Patrick clearly wins the job in preseason.

2.Keep Mark or Patrick as a very good back-up.

3.Give Jason 1 more year with the clipboard learning the NFL.

4.Find some kid to start grooming on the practice squad.

IMO - We are set at QB for next season.

I like him but it doesn't fit what we need right now we have Brunell who is a vet we really dont need another. The only QB we should go after is somehow someway go after a proven but still young QB like Drew Brees I know its not realistic but something like that should be the only QB move we should make this offseason.

Brad "Noodle Arm" Johnson?

Hell no!

Sarge had it about right.

1.Hope Mark or Patrick clearly wins the job in preseason.

2.Keep Mark or Patrick as a very good back-up.

3.Give Jason 1 more year with the clipboard learning the NFL.

4.Find some kid to start grooming on the practice squad.

IMO - We are set at QB for next season.

We at set at QB next year? Hardly! Brunell had a career year, he is getting older, a good decent back-up at best next year and that is stretching it. Ramsey is gone, alla Stan Humphries. Campbell needs another year I agree with most. But if we are poised to make a solid run at the Super Bowl next year and not the play-offs we need veteran leadership. What other arms are available......Bret Favre.....no way.

If Campbell starts lets hope he have a "starting" season like Ben R. had in his first year with Pittsburgh.

Archived