Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the worse part about losing???

dinzelwashington

I had to watch the game at work, so I fielded phone calls from my entire family after the game. My mom, dad, brother, wife and grandmother all called to offer their "condolences." It was almost as if my favorite uncle had just died. And that's about the way I felt.

The good news? My "favorite uncle" will not only come back to life next year, but be stronger than he was last year. How cool is that?

what the loss to me brings up are all the mistakes, turnovers and lost opportunities that prevented the Redskins from being the homefield team today.

overall, I think the talent was there to be a 12-4 or even 13-3 team and it wasn't until those final 5-6 games that the players finally started to believe Joe Gibbs that the hard work and attention to detail ultimately would pay off.

I just wish we could get a new QB..I think Mark is washed out. I like him, but him and Ramsey need too go. Gibbs is awesome.. They need too keep him as long as they can!!

And SO glad Sean got to stay in the whole game. I think he is really going to be great next year, along with Portis..Moss ...Cooley.. Just too name a few.

I just wish we could get a new QB..I think Mark is washed out. I like him, but him and Ramsey need too go. Gibbs is awesome.. They need too keep him as long as they can!!

And SO glad Sean got to stay in the whole game. I think he is really going to be great next year, along with Portis..Moss ...Cooley.. Just too name a few.

Yeah. Brunell will be 36 by the start of next season. Think he's gone as far as he may go. Just think he ran out of steam. Worse thing for me Is that I wont be able to look at ESPN highlights without the I told you so look on Sailsburys crappy face. Gonna stick to COMCAST, no place like home. :helmet:

You only put up 10 points againts a cursed team and then you looked like the cursed team with a interception that coulda been walked to the house is dropped and your kicker cant kick a 36 yard field goal.

Oh and i garuantee were gonna be predicted to be 7-9 next season even if we improve, but come on skins fans we knew this season would be special and were know the next season :D

The worse for me was the fact that the Seahawks gave us EVERY chance to win this game. 3-0 turnover ratio and their MVP out in the 1st Quarter. Sorry to say guys but this game should have been a W if Gibbs and his coaches had the balls to sit Brunell down and take some chances at WR. But A. Brown in there how can he do worse than Jacobs? Have him and Moss go deep and bring Cooley/Sellers or both go down the slot and have Ramsey hit them quick. I mean I couldn't believe it that Mark Brunell took a sack on a 4th down play. Throw the damm ball Mark up for grabs or whatever. You could see throws over 15 yards were lame...his arm was spend but Gibbs just stuck with this guy.

Sorry I was hopping for some Gibbs magic on offense after a 41 yard passing performance in Tampa. Against a very average secondary we go noodle arm Brunell throwing high half the time and the other half holding the ball tooooooo long.

I wanted to lose with ramsey! To me this was the worse loss. I have always been a skins fan from the time i was a kid. I grew up in Alexandria and now i live in kentucky where nobody knows who the redskins are. I cannot stand Brunell, he has got to be the worst QB we have ever had! I mean, think if we had someone who could actually run or feal safe in the pocket or be right handed. I think our defense said they were tired of picking up his slack. This whole season i have asked myself "WHY BRUNELL"? He is washed up and is horrible for a vet QB. I could only hope and pray Gibbs will start someone else. Oh, and who goes for it on 4th and 13? Brunell! Oh, well if i have offended anyone who loves brunell i am sorry, i wanted to lose with ramsey!

:dallasuck

Having to listen to the media talk about how they called this game correctly. I saw NOONE pick the Skins to win this game, it would have been great to see them proven wrong. Some jerks have been picking against the Skins all year inc. last week wild card game. Yet, every week, they act as if nothing happened the week before and continue to pick against the Skins.

I was fielding phone calls from cowpuke fans the whole second half saying the party is over. Now when I go back to work, I will hear it from all angles including calls from the west coast, freaking 9er fans. Not to mention Iggle pukes. It sucks not living around DC, because everyone like different teams. When you grow up around DC everyone likes the Skins, so you don't hear it as bad.

I was fielding phone calls from cowpuke fans the whole second half saying the party is over. Now when I go back to work, I will hear it from all angles including calls from the west coast, freaking 9er fans. Not to mention Iggle pukes. It sucks not living around DC, because everyone like different teams. When you grow up around DC everyone likes the Skins, so you don't hear it as bad.

Eagle fans are easy.Just remind them they never won the big one .Then give them a bottle of pledge for that dusty trophy case.

Man I don't know guys. I think it's a beautiful day out and I feel great. I guess the skins didn't even belong in the postseason in the first place. It was only a matter of time until their luck ran out. The Skins were the biggest imposters this year and its good that they finally realize that. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs you **** talking bunch of losers.

I can understand the sting of losing, but I wouldn't let those things bother you. If fans of other teams try to heckle you... well, if it were me, the answer to every question or every jab would be "10-6" or "division round". There are only a few teams whose fans have the right to talk trash at this point, and if they have any class, they won't.

The worst for me is what I saw after the Skins appeared to have their number after the first drive went bad for them. The Hawks were disoriented and completely taken out of their game plan. They went away from what worked well in the first drive and started making some pretty stupid special team and offensive plays. The crowd was supified also. So the hard part for me was seeing how we allowed the momentum shift back to them and that they were able to sustain it for the remainder of the game.

Not having anything to look forward to. Had great times watching the games this season and having people over including some fellow extremers. It sucks more cause I am graduating, and It was pretty much the last thing I cared about. Maybe should focus on my job search harder now. To me, the loss was a culmination of college.

Oh well, I had heart and faith the whole game, and I still have it in my team. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Archived