Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will SKins fans cheer for now?

WeBB15

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Colts, I don't want an NFC team winning the Super Bowl.

I particuarly don't want the Seapukes or the f'n Broncos. The bears I wouldn't mind.

I really hope this is the year for the Colts. They deserve it after what Dungy's been through, as well as the way they've played for a majority of the season.

I hope they confuse the hell out of Joey Porter tomorrow.

Steelers... (My husband's team)

I hope the Bears kill the Panthers. Yes I am from NC, but I hate them. I loathe them. I almost hate them more than Dallas. Before the Panthers came into existence, there were pretty much only two teams in NC that people rooted for. Redskins and Cowboys. Because of the Panthers, I can't see all the games and buy any Redskins merchandise here anymore. I also can't stand the people who were Skins fans their whole life until the Panthers came to town. Now those fans say they have "two teams" but they choose the Panthers over the Skins cause they are the home team. For me, that is wrong on so many levels. Traitors. I'm a Redskins fan til the day I die.

Ok, I'm done. Just had to get that out of my system.

Go Skins!

:notworthy :logo: :notworthy

Steelers, because this is the last hurrah for Bettis, and that guy is something special. The guy not only plays with pain, but lives with it day in and day out, yet he's always out there digging, working as hard as he can with a smile on his face. I love it.

In an alternate universe, he'd play for Joe Gibbs.

Archived