Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will SKins fans cheer for now?

WeBB15

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Panthers, Bears, Steelers, in that order. I'll never root for dome team - NEVER, even if I do like Dungy. And the Seahawks play in the CandyLand Division -- so I can't take them seriously, no matter how seriously they take themselves. Yeah, they beat us, but I like where we are headed, and I'm proud we did it in a tough division. Imagine what we could of done w/ double dates in S.F., St. Louis, & Arizona. Home field? You bet.

Steelers, because this is the last hurrah for Bettis, and that guy is something special. The guy not only plays with pain, but lives with it day in and day out, yet he's always out there digging, working as hard as he can with a smile on his face. I love it.

In an alternate universe, he'd play for Joe Gibbs.

Ditto that...I wanna see THE BUS get that ring!!! :cheers:

Seahawks because they put us out and have some class. But I also respect the Broncos, Bears and the Steelers. Really I don't give a flying flip now that the Redskins are out but I do not want the Colts or the Panthers to win.

I will still keep with my tradition of wearing Redskins gear while watching the Superbowl. :helmet:

Archived