Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP - Yahoo Still Disrespecting Redskins

SimpleHawk

" And had it not been for Alexander's early fumble, a muffed punt by Seattle's Jimmy Williams that set up a second-quarter field goal and a fumbled kickoff return, the Redskins would never have been in the game."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Atl49j95QhXVyd2ILm2XJT45nYcB?gid=20060114026

That's worse than anything I could even imagine saying.

Well, I'm getting bored quickly with the Redskin racist fans on this board. They could talk smack during the week, but they act like a bunch of pansies once there team gets smacked around like 13 yr old school girls.

Your team looked pathetic, but that isn't me saying it, its the AP.

--SimpleHawk

" And had it not been for Alexander's early fumble, a muffed punt by Seattle's Jimmy Williams that set up a second-quarter field goal and a fumbled kickoff return, the Redskins would never have been in the game."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Atl49j95QhXVyd2ILm2XJT45nYcB?gid=20060114026

Well, I'm getting bored quickly with the Redskin racist fans on this board. They could talk smack during the week, but they act like a bunch of pansies once there team gets smacked around like 13 yr old school girls.

--SimpleHawk

You are pathetic.

People like you get struck by lightning. :mad:

We won our first playoff game also..... Lets see how you do next week.

It is a little easier when a team has two weeks to get ready for a game... Show some class, enjoy your win and maybe act your age.... :2cents:

But I guess if it makes you feel proud of yourself to try and rub it into our faces - great - what comes around goes around....

BTW how many championships does your little team have again???

Well at least act like you been in this position before oh my bad , I forgot this is the first time in what 24 yrs you won a playoff game I tell you if you are truly the best that the NFC has to offer we will have no worries next season enjoy your win you probably choke in the championship game.

be glad i dont know where you live

Why? Is it because when you get tongue lashed and can't respond the only way you now how to respond is with your fists?

Almost every reply here is just sad. Go f yourself, every one is saying. Just admit it - you got schooled today and write an apology to me.

I might actually read it. But the 2nd half of the Pat/Bronco game is on and you guys really are boring me. Not a statistic you can pull out, not a bad call or anything to say your team is anything but pathetic. Be thankful you're in the NFC East or you wouldn't have a chance at makine the playoffs next year.

Now go find a new avatar - you guys spend so much time with stupid pictures and little icons, you are all just children trying to understand a man's sport.

Why? Is it because when you get tongue lashed and can't respond the only way you now how to respond is with your fists?

Almost every reply here is just sad. Go f yourself, every one is saying. Just admit it - you got schooled today and write an apology to me.

I might actually read it. But the 2nd half of the Pat/Bronco game is on and you guys really are boring me. Not a statistic you can pull out, not a bad call or anything to say your team is anything but pathetic. Be thankful you're in the NFC East or you wouldn't have a chance at makine the playoffs next year.

Now go find a new avatar - you guys spend so much time with stupid pictures and little icons, you are all just children trying to understand a man's sport.

Spread that towel out under your chair so you don't make a mess while you type.

wait till urlacher and briggs take a bear crap all over your seahawks. You should know what thats like being a seattle sports fan...you know, being buried in poop. seattle is a dreary depressing town with horsepoop teams that haven't won poop except for the sonics back in 78. enjoy your win today cause the bears are com'n

Be thankful you're in the NFC East or you wouldn't have a chance at makine the playoffs next year.

That's pretty funny, I gotta say. You should be thankful you were in the NFC West this year, all those cupcakes you guys played. Hell, even last year you guys won that division with a 9-7 record.

Just be glad you moved out of the AFC west or that woeful playoff streak would still be going.

You are so boring ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ like I said enjoy your little victory the bottom line is and anyone that has any type of knowledge of football know that we put some fear in your Seahawks hearts they thought they had the game won going up 14-3 but with the Skins you have to play 60 minutes . Like I said you probably choke next week Colts- Panthers in the Superbowl

--SimpleHawk

For every respectable Hawks fan that has posted there is a complete moron who obviously has no life or else he wouldn't be STILL talking crap. Smacked around like 13 year old school girls? Last I checked it was a bunch of Seahawks leaving the game because they were hurt. Last I checked the score was 20-10, not 40-10. You are an idiot.

Archived