Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MUCH respect to the redskins..from a giants fan.

giants684

You guys had a great season...with a few players (on offense of course) you all are really gonna go far next year! Especially with your D coach coming back.

As for this game you guys got screwed on a very important pass interference call in a crucial part of the game...offensive pass interference give me a freakin' break!! Your team unlike my giants is mentally tough to battle like you guys did on the road was incredible. Your defense was awesome, and you represented the nfc east way better than my team.

Way to make that mvp of theirs look...like a bench warmer.

Congrats on a great year......i hope my giants can learn a lesson about mental toughness from yours....so we can beat you all next season! :)

You guys had a great season...with a few players (on offense of course) you all are really gonna go far next year! Especially with your D coach coming back.

As for this game you guys got screwed on a very important pass interference call in a crucial part of the game...offensive pass interference give me a freakin' break!! Your team unlike my giants is mentally tough to battle like you guys did on the road was incredible. Your defense was awesome, and you represented the nfc east way better than my team.

Congrats on a great year......i hope my giants can learn a lesson about mental toughness from yours....so we can beat you all next season! :)

thanks alot man... gl to the giants in the offseason to

Extremely proud of this team they fought hard all year no one expected them to be much this year even in this lost I think this team will get a little bit of respect because it was'nt the blow out every one expected and good luck to The Giants next season looking forward to the matchups. :cheers:

]']extremely classy post... you could have just as easily come in here and rubbed it in our face' date=' MUCH respect from me.[/quote']

What could i possibly rub in your face? The fact that we got shut out at home...i won't be able to talk smack for a long time!!! If that game was at fedex you guys would have won. No Doubt!!!!

I am not tough on Eli...its the other so called leaders on the giants who don't step up and rally the troops and keep their heads up and try to get back in the game when their down.

Thanks man! Come back and post anytime. :cheers:

Archived