Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Thank You For Season Thread!!

Leonard Washington

Hurts to see them lose but I guess its like love, better to have loved and lost then have never loved at all.

This season was definately better than the ones after 99.

We made the playoffs and won a game, it was fun to watch, hopefully we can build on it and get a bye week and some home games in the playoffs next year.

Hey, guys a great season. I only expect even better next season. Home field advantage through out the playoffs and a superbowl ring. Just stay healthy and we still need a slightly more explosive offense. Not sure who will be quarterbacking, I am thinking next season if Ramsey isn't gone it will between Ramsey and Campbell. As a fan I appreciate Burnell's effort, but I hope we go a different direction at QB. Hail to the SKINS

All I can say is i am proud of this team. They went a lot farther than I thought and alot of other people thought. It is time to look to next year and keep building.

Next season will be here before we know it and look for great things to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTTR!!!

Heck Yeah!!!! It has been an amazing year and I have loved it sooooo much! Thank you Washington Redskins for making me such a proud and entertained fan!!! The only thing I am sad about is not being able to watch the guys play for a few months! I am so proud to be a fan of such a respectable, kind, and talented team like the Washington Redskins!! I CAN'T WAIT till next year!! Hail to the Redskins!!

Yes indeed it was.

From the blowouts against San Fran and Dallas to getting blown out in New York.

From the heartbreaker in Denver to the heart stomper in Tampa, to the heartsaver in Dallas and Philadelphia.

From Portis's power to Moss's speed, from Taylor's strength and Springs's grace.

From Gibbs's calm to Williams's intensity.

Thanks for the ride Redskins.

You can't help but be proud of the team. We were a little too banged up at the end, but we made a run at it, and even when we were down late in the game, the team responded.

It was more then anyone here though of at the beginning of the season.

If Hall makes it and Moss hangs on, who knows.

Great Year SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets get some other WR's some OL depth and a kicker and I will be happy :)

Archived