Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I refuse and I mean refuse to watch one more playoff game or even the superbowl

FlaSk1nsfan

The NFL can kiss my ass.

Our O hurt us the last 2 games and we did lose. Dont take this post as an excuse for why we lost.

BUT...

The NFL will do anything, ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl. They want sexy highlight films and stats. Thats why the media is so one sided and hates us, were old school baby. Hard D and run the ball tough. They hate that and think its bad for ratings. The fact we did what we did with some bad calls in many games shows you how great this team was this year and I am proud of them.

What bugs me is when the hell did the NFL stop being a fair game and praise the teams that win and start being only about highlight films and money. I have not decided yet but I may blame ESPN :)

Makes me want to puke.

Screw em.

Also thank you Washington D. and certain O players for a great season.

I love you with all my heart!

As for next year I am excited BUT if we do not get a Q that can play/through and go deep in the season, our O is gonna pick up next year where we left off this year. Mark my word.

I think the officiating was incredibly suspect. There was holding on both Seattle touchdowns that was ignored by the officials. That said, they got it done and we didn't. Even so it was a fabulous year and once you make the playoffs only 1 team can end the season with a victory. GO SKINS!!!!

hall needs to be out...nothing exposes our weaknesses like a tuff loss that we had in our hands. hall's missed fg made it a two point game and im sure also deflated the defense...just like in the sd game.

he also gave them excellent field position on his kickoffs.

Guest Matt Kyriacou

That was absolutely a great play by Bouleware. He got his hand in there at the right time and unfortunately the ball did not bounce to Moss this time like it did last. We gave it a valiant effort, but came up short.

I really look forward to next year for the first time in quite a few season.

sorry man, it was good defense on the last play. The drive that killed us, was when we couldn't score on the fumbled punt return. Leaves me to wonder if J. Hall will be back next year. Personally, i'm tired of the excuses with this guy. If he's injured then we may have to cut him loose.

If our offense shows up in the first half and Hall makes a FG he should have made we'd be singing a different tune. Moss wasn't interferred at the end. It was a clean defense.

However I am with you on not watching the rest of the season. Not that I'm mad at anything. I just can't bear watching anyone else playing for what was ours. When the Skins ended I'm done too. I love my team and my team is bigger than the league's biggest game. I can't bear to watch. I am proud of this team and now looking forward to what we do next season.

I'm sure I'll be over this by the Super Bowl but As for right now, this weekend, I can't bear to watch a game.

The NFL can kiss my ass.

Our O sucks bad now and that is a fact.

BUT...

The NFL will do anything. ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl.

When the hell did the NFL stop being a game and only about money.

Makes me want to puke.

Screw em.

Also thank you Washington D. and a select few O players for a great season.

I love you with all my heart!

If we DO NOT get a Q that can play were gonna pick up next year where we left off this year. Mark my word.

god, what a crybaby.

Archived