Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I refuse and I mean refuse to watch one more playoff game or even the superbowl

FlaSk1nsfan

The NFL will do anything, ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl. They want sexy highlight films and stats.

Its a vast NFL conspiracy, the NFL is rigged and they are secretly planning for the Colts and the Seahawks to be matched up in Super Bowl XL.

Yeah, yeah, that's it, except for one tiny detail...The Colts lost today. Ooops maybe we did just underplay and maybe Monica really was under Bill's desk! No conspiracy man, turn off the X-Files and keep watching football.

The NFL can kiss my ass.

Our O hurt us the last 2 games and we did lose. Dont take this post as an excuse for why we lost.

BUT...

The NFL will do anything, ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl. They want sexy highlight films and stats. Thats why the media is so one sided and hates us, were old school baby. Hard D and run the ball tough. They hate that and think its bad for ratings. The fact we did what we did with some bad calls in many games shows you how great this team was this year and I am proud of them..

Can we mark this as the dumbest post of the year :laugh: :laugh:

Yep they did all they could by having Pittsburgh beat Indy, and by the way you missed a great game :silly:

Ohh and before anyone says it Ill say it for you. But Flask1ns fan I thought you said you were not gonna watch any more playoff games?

I'm not, I saw the replay on it on ESPN news and read about it on the internet.

I am still not watching any more games till the skins play next year

HTTR

With this thread you now have no right to use the third person :laugh: :laugh:

any person that does not watch the super bowl does not have the right to call themselves a football fan..and anyone who thinks the NFL is rigged has lost their mind...by the way, indy lost. (thought i would let you know since you have boycotted the league)

I am a Redskin fan, through and through, but the officiating was the same for all teams. Take the Lavar Arrington interception in Tampa, for instance. He did clearly intercept it, and then he did cleary fumble it, but because the referee blew the whistle so soon, it was called down by contact. But clearly, it was a fumble, and would have been Tampas ball on the 6 yard line, not ours, running Portis in for a touchdown. It;s easy to blame the officials every year for this kind of stuff, but the fact is, we get away with just about as much as everybody else does. Go SKINS!

The NFL can kiss my ass.

Our O hurt us the last 2 games and we did lose. Dont take this post as an excuse for why we lost.

BUT...

The NFL will do anything, ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl. They want sexy highlight films and stats. Thats why the media is so one sided and hates us, were old school baby. Hard D and run the ball tough. They hate that and think its bad for ratings. The fact we did what we did with some bad calls in many games shows you how great this team was this year and I am proud of them.

What bugs me is when the hell did the NFL stop being a fair game and praise the teams that win and start being only about highlight films and money. I have not decided yet but I may blame ESPN :)

Makes me want to puke.

Screw em.

Also thank you Washington D. and certain O players for a great season.

I love you with all my heart!

As for next year I am excited BUT if we do not get a Q that can play/through and go deep in the season, our O is gonna pick up next year where we left off this year. Mark my word.

You do realize that Indianapolis just lost, didn't you?

Eddie Cunningham

You guys need to grow up, that wasn't interfence, Moss just didn't hang on to it. Hats off to the Hawks

Yup! The ball just bounced off of Mosses hands.... Got to give it up to the Hawks they played the whole four quarters and we just didn't.. Our offense started to click in the 4th quarter but it was a little too late. We need to pick up a better receiver in this off season cuz Jacobs and Farris weren't cutting it.. And Hall's miss field goal was a critical blow to our team chances of coming back into the game. I Love my Skins though I just wished and prayed that the outcome was different for us!!!

You guys need to grow up, that wasn't interfence, Moss just didn't hang on to it. Hats off to the Hawks

jbooma is 100% correct. It was a close call but no interference.

Great game and it makes me excited & can't wait for next season.

I will be watching the SB ... I love this game.

:cheers:

The NFL will do anything, ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl.

QUOTE]

So now that the Colts have lost are you going to watch the AFC?

Nope. cant stand watching the terr. calls and listening to the horrible media and game play by play.

No more watching football till skins next year.

Its a vast NFL conspiracy, the NFL is rigged and they are secretly planning for the Colts and the Seahawks to be matched up in Super Bowl XL.

Yeah, yeah, that's it, except for one tiny detail...The Colts lost today. Ooops maybe we did just underplay and maybe Monica really was under Bill's desk! No conspiracy man, turn off the X-Files and keep watching football.

HAHHAHHA

That was a good one. Nice post :)

any person that does not watch the super bowl does not have the right to call themselves a football fan..and anyone who thinks the NFL is rigged has lost their mind...by the way, indy lost. (thought i would let you know since you have boycotted the league)

Hey dude...I started this yesterday....

Why is it that pple like you take everything you read on a msg board so literally?

THIS IS A MSG BOARD... I know its you entire life but seriously.....

The NFL can kiss my ass.

BUT...

The NFL will do anything, ANYTHING to have the Seahawks and Colts in the superbowl. They want sexy highlight films and stats.

suck it up.......besides, i got real pissed today when vanderjagt missed the FG

Guest ComebackKing

Colts and Seahawks won't even be in the superbowl so whatEVER. Plus dude why would you not watch the Superbowl? That's just dumb to put yourself through agony just because you think you hate the NFL.

Archived