Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Farris PI call was BULL!!!

pseto

there is something reallly wrong with the refs... how blind can you be? i sincerely hope that that referee is never EVER allowed to officiate a game again....how can you be so retarded? i dont think they blew the game for us, but i certainly think they screwed us right in the ass on that play.

]']there is something reallly wrong with the refs... how blind can you be? i sincerely hope that that referee is never EVER allowed to officiate a game again....how can you be so retarded? i dont think they blew the game for us' date=' but i certainly think they screwed us right in the ass on that play.[/quote']

How do you figure? Granted I didn't see any offensive PI, but where Seattle declined the penalty, it's not like it effected us at all... and there was no contact by the Seattle guy so there wasn't defensive PI either... Stop trying to find 3rd parties to blame for our own poor play today

either way it was incomplete and they declined the penalty, so it doesnt matter that they called the PI, unless you are saying it should have been defensive, which it shouldn't have. It should have been a no call because there was no PI on the play but its not like it hurt us.

How do you figure? Granted I didn't see any offensive PI, but where Seattle declined the penalty, it's not like it effected us at all... and there was no contact by the Seattle guy so there wasn't defensive PI either... Stop trying to find 3rd parties to blame for our own poor play today

Exactly.... Seattle declined it anyway, and he didnt catch the ball. It was irrelevent.

...that we'll be hearing about the Broncos phantom pass interference call all week but we won't hear about the Farris botched pass interference call once?

:doh:

Oh well, who cares. Both teams are watching, now.

And Ferris didn't catch the ball and the Seahawks declined the penalty...making it irrelevent. That is why you won't hear about it, cause it HAD NOT EFFECT ON THE GAME. other people in this thread tried to explain it but there are not enough thinkers here I guess. Yes the call was bogus but it had no effect on the game and DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP IN THE STAT REPORT so there is nothing to complain about. Try reffing sometime and then lets see you complain. Its not as easy as you think it is cause only in the NFL and very rarely do you get to ref from TV angles, and I thought there was PI from Tatupu when I first saw the play but on the replay he didn't do anything and it looked like Farris pushed off on the first replay and it wasn't till the second that we could see nothing happened so cut the ref some slack and he didn't affect the game in any way on that play.

I'll blame it on the officiating. Seattle's right tackle is horrible. He holds on every play. How many times was he called for it? 0. That's ridiculous. He was the MVP today. He got away with obvious holds on both of their TD's. Nice job ref's. Now do us all a favor...go home and kill yourselves. :doh:

I'll blame it on the officiating. Seattle's right tackle is horrible. He holds on every play. How many times was he called for it? 0. That's ridiculous. He was the MVP today. He got away with obvious holds on both of their TD's. Nice job ref's. Now do us all a favor...go home and kill yourselves. :doh:

It's absolutely rediculous to blame this loss on the refs. Blame, if we must assign it, goes to the offensive unit on this one.

To be honest, though, I don't think we need to "blame" anyone. Seattle overcame countless injuries AND turnovers and still managed to beat us by 10. We had nothing for them on offense. No running game and only a few decent passes, but nothing put together to get any rhythm going.

I do appreciate all the whiners confining their whining to this thread, though.

You guys are all right. The refs got together after last season and decided that if the Skins were ever close to winning a game, they needed to intervene and call some bull**** penalty that would prevent them from winning. Mind you I said winning, not whining. I mean, we can't have Joe Gibbs back in the NFL winning games, can we? If it weren't for the refs, the Skins would've never lost a game. I mean, 16-0. An undefeated season ruined by the refs. It's really too bad too, that would've been cool. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers.:laugh:

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers.:laugh:

Enjoy worshipping Jim Rome. It speaks volumes that you would pick such a weak loser from which to "clone" yourself.

And, I think I can speak for most of the board here ... bite me.

And Ferris didn't catch the ball and the Seahawks declined the penalty...making it irrelevent. That is why you won't hear about it, cause it HAD NOT EFFECT ON THE GAME. other people in this thread tried to explain it but there are not enough thinkers here I guess. Yes the call was bogus but it had no effect on the game and DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP IN THE STAT REPORT so there is nothing to complain about. Try reffing sometime and then lets see you complain. Its not as easy as you think it is cause only in the NFL and very rarely do you get to ref from TV angles, and I thought there was PI from Tatupu when I first saw the play but on the replay he didn't do anything and it looked like Farris pushed off on the first replay and it wasn't till the second that we could see nothing happened so cut the ref some slack and he didn't affect the game in any way on that play.

Go to your own board and defend the crappy play calling. We lost the game for ourselves, it wasn't the Refs fault. However, it does change the face of the game when they continue to blow obvious calls. HOW ABOUT THE HOLDING ON HASSELBECKS TD, Mr Thinker. Did that obvious missed call make a difference? Right in front of the line judge. Kind of funny how the Seachickens were given just enough help to cover the 9 1/2pt spread.

I don't think that people would make fun of you guys for blaming the refs if you didn't do it every_single_game. Really. Every loss this year (Outside of maybe the blowout against the Giants) I've read about how screwed the Skins were by the zebras.

Chicken Little Syndrome.

I don't think that people would make fun of you guys for blaming the refs if you didn't do it every_single_game. Really. Every loss this year (Outside of maybe the blowout against the Giants) I've read about how screwed the Skins were by the zebras.

Chicken Little Syndrome.

Wow, Thorn. You never cease to amaze. :)

Chicken Little Syndrome.

You are correct, to a degree. There is FAR too much whining about the refs on this board ... even after victories.

Every board has fans that can't accept that their team will not play well at times and lose some games. I've seen this board lambasted on other boards for the whining ... and then go to another thread and THEY are complaining about calls themselves.

A certain amount of that comes with the territory. With the amount of members on this board, it stands to reason that the 'whiners" will come out and be heard.

Enjoy worshipping Jim Rome. It speaks volumes that you would pick such a weak loser from which to "clone" yourself.

And, I think I can speak for most of the board here ... bite me.

It means I'm a fan of the show. You see, he calls his fans clones because when they call in they try and talk like him, using his uniqe terminology and idiosynchrisies (SP?). I don't actually want to be Jim Rome, you see. Anyway, consider yourself bitten.:laugh:

I don't actually want to be Jim Rome, you see.

Yes, I do see. That is why the word "clone" was in quotation marks in my post. If I thought you REALLY wanted to be Jim Rome ... no marks. But WITH the marks, I was acknowledging the difference.

Thought you might have caught on to that, but I guess I was giving you too much credit.

Yes, I do see. That is why the word "clone" was in quotation marks in my post. If I thought you REALLY wanted to be Jim Rome ... no marks. But WITH the marks, I was acknowledging the difference.

Thought you might have caught on to that, but I guess I was giving you too much credit.

But you also said that it was funny that I would pick such a weak loser from which to clone myself. You were trying to say that I was emulating a weak loser. I still don't think you understood the name in your original post. It's what he calls fans of the show. I don't actually want to be, or be like, Jim Rome, the weak loser as you call him. Look at your old post, you did think I meant I wanted to be him, it's obvious. Now you're trying to claim you didn't and you're calling me deft. Hmmm.

Archived