Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris F'n Berman

God Help Me, I'm in Texas

first the press didn't think we would have a winning season. Then they called us the worse 3-0 team in history. Then they said no way this team makes the playoffs. During all that time all you heard was Dallas this Giants that. Then we go 5-0 to make the playoffs and they say Tampa will win. Now they very much say why we even making this trip.

During all this no one of those so called self-proclaimed experts has put his finger on why this team, with all those injuries, is here. Heart baby and team work. The same way past SB Gibbs led teams won. You guys remember the 86 season when going in to play the Bears, defending SB champions, we were huge underdogs...how did that turn out. And the Bears had a kick-***** D. Lets play the game and stop the BS. With my Homer view aside the Skins is one dangerous team.

Berman is such an idiot...he talked about how the Seahawks would win 27-16 or something like that.....and ended it by saying "so we'll get to talk about the Seahawks next week too" ......

I heard that last jab he threw in there too. Everyone is so sure Seattle is going to dismantle us, they give us 0% chance. I just don't get it and I'm not trying to get it at this point. There's going to be alot of backtracking going on at 8:00pm.

I don't see why they think Seattle is so good either. I think if they were playing the Giants instead of us, the talk would be a lot different.

To me, Seattle is a 9-7 team that was lucky to get an easy schedule.

I don't see anything that leads me to believe they can stop Clinton Portis, but I do see something that leads me to believe we can stop Alexander. That would be that we already did stop him once before.

You'd think we already lost the game, for christs sake.

anybody else see that rediculous 2 minute drill on sportscenter?

If i hear the word "Seattle" one more time on sportscenter, i may shoot someone.

bill gates, perhaps.

dude, he's been doing it all year.

Berman is one of those guys that will never ever get it... he is in love with his own voice...

i'VE HEARD ONLY ONE COMMENTATOR SAY WE MIGHT TAKE THIS GAME...(TONY CORNHOLER), AND THE ONLY REASON HE SAID WE MIGHT TAKE IT IS BECAUSE H EWANT SEAN ALEXANDER TO WALK FROM CONNECTICUT TO SOMEWHERE IN THE WINTER (BET THEY HAD IF THE SKINS MAKE IT ALL THE WAY), ITS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, I HOPE WE STOMP A HOLE IN THEIR ASSES....:logo:

Chris B.,

Also said the Redskins would lose to Tampa Bay... I think we won!

They're still trying to prove that somehow we didn't.:silly: If Burman keeps predicting a Skins loss he will sooner or later get it right.

senario:

Game 15 2006 season, quote from C Burman," See? I told you the Redskins Would finally lose."

I would not pee on that guy if he was on fire.

I would however stomp him out with my golf shoes on!

I hate his ass. His fat, ugly FAT FAT UGLY fat ass.

Did I mention that I hate him?

I'd like to ask him. Hey a-hole, put your fricking job and paycheck on the line with your picks. Watch him change his fat ass tune then.

Must be nice to have the kind of job you can just be wrong at all the time and suck at and still not get fired. I know most of us, if not all of us, have to actually DO our jobs correctly to keep them.

FAT ASS IS WHAT HE IS!!

As Riley said to santa on Boondocks "YOU GONNA PAY WHAT YOU OWE"!!!!

Berman is such an idiot...he talked about how the Seahawks would win 27-16 or something like that.....and ended it by saying "so we'll get to talk about the Seahawks next week too" ......

Yeah, ESPN doesn't want to have to talk about the Redskins because they hate Dan Snyder for how he treated their boy, Schottenheimer. I can't recall the ESPN guys saying anything good about the Skins ever since.

Who cares about Berman? He never played football. He's just a sports reporter. And a bad one at that. He's no expert of any sort. That stupid Swami crap he does is just so lame. Most of us could go on there and make picks with as much expertise as him.

Worst of all, he barks like a dog more than he talks. "Rrgghh rrghgh rgrrhrh FUMBLE!!! rgghh rrgrhh!!!

He is a complete ass.

I can't believe Berman pulled his head out of Mike Alstott's @$$ long enough to even do a two minute drill.

Yeah, I don't know how he got all the words out between pulling his head out of Alstott's ass and inserting it up Tom Brady's...

And how did he fit his head up Brady's when Madden has his whole body up there?

Hey FlaSk1nsfan, BraveWarrior, skindogger47 (and others to whom this may apply), would you mind cleaning up the language a bit and focus more on football? It's one thing to say Chris Berman is an idiot, it's another thing entirely to say... the sorts of things you're saying.

(If you want to be raunchy, it's more inline in the Tailgate section, according to the forum rules. If you care about those.)

Hey FlaSk1nsfan, BraveWarrior, skindogger47 (and others to whom this may apply), would you mind cleaning up the language a bit and focus more on football? It's one thing to say Chris Berman is an idiot, it's another thing entirely to say... the sorts of things you're saying.

(If you want to be raunchy, it's more inline in the Tailgate section, according to the forum rules. If you care about those.)

Sorry dude. My bad...just a little pumped up. Ill clean it up moving forward. Thanks for the reminder.

Do me a favor in return...keep you little pot shots like "if you care about those" to yourself ok? You dont have to try to make yourself look witty by talking down to us. A simple request like you made up in your post is more effective. Just letting you know. Again thanks for the reminder.

Archived