Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jay Marioti steps over the line with prediction!!

bbuzz1962

I have gotten used to the analyst hating on the Skins this week. However, Jay Marioti, whose home team is the Chicago Bears, went over the line with the most bonehead statement anyone can say.

He actually said that there was no reason to play the game in Seattle. Here, a Chicago Bear fan, whose team has been in the Cellar for 2 decades now has the nerve to say that a team with the history of the Washington Redskins, should not even show up to play the game.

Now, I have heard very very moronic, stupid statements in my life. But this puts the proverbial icing on the cake. When the Redskins end up knocking the crap out of those Seaterds, he will have to show up for work on Around the Horn, to justify this unbelievable comment.

To make a pick is one thing, but to go so far as to say that a team shouldn't show up is just lunacy. I would want nothing more than to go to Chicago and beat the Bears again. I mean, did he forget that one of the few teams that Chicago played with a winning record beat them earlier this year?? I can only rationalize that he does not want the Skins in his backyard, because Washington has a long history of kicking the living crap out of the Bears.

Get a life Marioti, HTTR.

I have gotten used to the analyst hating on the Skins this week. However, Jay Marioti, whose home team is the Chicago Bears, went over the line with the most bonehead statement anyone can say.

He actually said that there was no reason to play the game in Seattle. Here, a Chicago Bear fan, whose team has been in the Cellar for 2 decades now has the nerve to say that a team with the history of the Washington Redskins, should not even show up to play the game.

Now, I have heard very very moronic, stupid statements in my life. But this puts the proverbial icing on the cake. When the Redskins end up knocking the crap out of those Seaterds, he will have to show up for work on Around the Horn, to justify this unbelievable comment.

To make a pick is one thing, but to go so far as to say that a team shouldn't show up is just lunacy. I would want nothing more than to go to Chicago and beat the Bears again. I mean, did he forget that one of the few teams that Chicago played with a winning record beat them earlier this year?? I can only rationalize that he does not want the Skins in his backyard, because Washington has a long history of kicking the living crap out of the Bears.

Get a life Marioti, HTTR.

I don't know if anyone else posted this already, but Jay Mariotti may be from Chicago, but he constantly hates & the Bears & talks smack abouth them...I don't beleive for a second he has any love for the Bears. I live in Chicago & am a Huge Bears fan & have to listen to this idiot all the time.....anyway he is most always wrong so just ignore him...or be glad he picked against you cuz he is NO expert. I ignore EVERY sports article he writes cuz he hates on all Chicago teams, not even just the Bears. I think it's his gimmick to be a negative a#*!!!!!

Bears & Skins in the NFC CG!!

I don't know if anyone else posted this already, but Jay Mariotti may be from Chicago, but he constantly hates & the Bears & talks smack abouth them...I don't beleive for a second he has any love for the Bears. I live in Chicago & am a Huge Bears fan & have to listen to this idiot all the time.....anyway he is most always wrong so just ignore him...or be glad he picked against you cuz he is NO expert. I ignore EVERY sports article he writes cuz he hates on all Chicago teams, not even just the Bears. I think it's his gimmick to be a negative a#*!!!!!

Bears & Skins in the NFC CG!!

Now this is a rival fan I can respect! :laugh: :cheers:

This is like the 25th thread on this...I bet at least one is on the front page.

Actually, there was nothing related to a Jay Marioti pick. I searched it. I agree there are many threads with other picks. It's the night before the biggest game of the year, and had to be the most moronic statement any writer has said to this point. Sorry if you wasted your time reading it.

Easy partner easy I know how you feel and it's sickening to me as well that our team isn't giving the proper respect we just have to take it. I agree with you his statement was insane the team is aware of all this stuff because Gibbs made a comment on the Joe Gibbs Show this evening that the experts has spoken so he knows his team knows he will get this team up for the game in his own way..

Archived