Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who should be in the Hall?

Jordash

I just have a bad feeling that Monk is gonna get left out again. Only six maximum can get in and that field is pretty tough.

If Irvin gets in over Monk there should be a boycott. On that espn page it clearly shows that Monk's stats are all equal or above Irvin's, including the super bowl titles.

:dallasuck

Good news! Art Monk has moved up to number 5 since I last voted. :) Derrick Thomas (Whom I also voted for) is 6th. I admit I did vote for Troy Aikman who is 2nd, and I also voted for Warren Moon.

Moon should get in before Aikman though, because he has WAY better stats and Pro Bowl selections. But Aikman should get in.

However I just noticed that on an official ballad you would need 80% to get elected. So Art Monk is going to need all the support he can get. Right now he only stands at 56%. I just don't understand the lack of national support for him. I mean this is the guy that held the recieving records before Rice broke them. Plus he has better stats then Lynn Swan who already is IN the hall of fame.

When i voted:

5th

56.7% Art Monk (Redskins, 1980-93; Jets, 1994; Eagles, 1995)

12,271 rec. yds, 68 TD, 3 Super Bowl titles Outstanding Player and Citizen

7th

48.8% Michael Irvin (Dallas Cowboys, 1988-99)

11,904 rec. yds, 65 TD, 3 Super Bowl titles Outstanding Player and repeat Crackhead / She's not with me...

Good news! Art Monk has moved up to number 5 since I last voted. :) Derrick Thomas (Whom I also voted for) is 6th. I admit I did vote for Troy Aikman who is 2nd, and I also voted for Warren Moon.

I just don't understand the lack of national support for him. I mean this is the guy that held the recieving records before Rice broke them. Plus he has better stats then Lynn Swan who already is IN the hall of fame.

Art Monk has better stats than EVERY wide receiver already in the Hall of Fame. Serious ****. Look it up. What a travesty.

I just voted twice from the same computer on the same day.

I say let's stuff the ballot box!

I voted multiple times and instead of Monk's percentage going up it went down. Unless I was outvoted in that short of period of time, I think they penalize players with multiple votes from the same IP address. Test it out and let me know what you think.

19.3%Russ Grimm (Washington Redskins, 1981-91)

4-time Pro Bowl selection, 3 Super Bowl titles

common, don't people get it??? poor old russ here's been dyin to get in!

at least monk has over 50%:

57.8%Art Monk (Redskins, 1980-93; Jets, 1994; Eagles, 1995)

12,271 rec. yds, 68 TD, 3 Super Bowl titles

its a shame these guys miss the cut every ****** year...

i voted for grimm, zimmerman, derrick thomas, art monk and Reggie White.

Aikman probably deserves it but I just couldnt do it.

:dallasuck

Almost the same but I voted for Greenwood and Moon over Thomas and Zimmerman. Those guys can wait. Moon has great numbers. Would be like leaving Jerry Rice out if he had no titles.

Archived