Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody recognize this man.

Seahawk Ref

An interesting little bit of psychological analysis here. We have a guest using the name of Seahawk Ref trolling our boards this week, telling us how the Seahawks will beat us in the upcoming game. Thus far all he has managed to do is entertain a few of us with his pathetic attempts at humour, however what strikes me as most odd is his username, it implies; at least from where im stood, that the Seahawks need the Refs help to beat us. What do you say about that then friend?

<i>please refer to a picture of Sean Taylor running full speed to him. Exit, stage right, sideline please.</i>

The only time the 'classy' Spit Taylor will catch up with Shaun is on the sideline just after Shaun's third (of four) TD's, where he will try (unsuccessfully) to loogie on Shaun. Unfortunately for Spit, the wind is not in his favor this time, and, as luck would have it, it blows back into his left eye. The ref, seeing all of this, finally stops laughing long enough to inform Spit that he's been booted from the game. The Hawks, being the good sports that they are (and, due to the fact that they lead 41-3) appeal to the ref on Spits behalf, imploring Ed Hockulie to leave Spit in the game, since he hasn't done anything all day anyway. Cut to commercial just after Matt throws his second TD pass to big Joe Jurevicius, wide open in the end zone, following 108 year old Mark Brunell's 4th pick of the first half...

Happy New Year!!!!

:cheers:

Hawkman

GO HAWKS!!

<i>please refer to a picture of Sean Taylor running full speed to him. Exit, stage right, sideline please.</i>

The only time the 'classy' Spit Taylor will catch up with Shaun is on the sideline just after Shaun's third (of four) TD's, where he will try (unsuccessfully) to loogie on Shaun. Unfortunately for Spit, the wind is not in his favor this time, and, as luck would have it, it blows back into his left eye. The ref, seeing all of this, finally stops laughing long enough to inform Spit that he's been booted from the game. The Hawks, being the good sports that they are (and, due to the fact that they lead 41-3) appeal to the ref on Spits behalf, imploring Ed Hockulie to leave Spit in the game, since he hasn't done anything all day anyway. Cut to commercial just after Matt throws his second TD pass to big Joe Jurevicius, wide open in the end zone, following 108 year old Mark Brunell's 4th pick of the first half...

Happy New Year!!!!

:cheers:

Hawkman

GO HAWKS!!

Well, I guess these two clowns throw out the idea of intelligent debate. They will probably feel much less intelligent after Saturday as well.

Archived