Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans are too OPTIMISTIC!! They've already lost before the kick-off.

Seahawk Ref

I also would like to point out we are not on their boards talking smack. they think they have alreaddy won well guess what. this has been happening for 6 weeks now and like the trolls befor u they will not be back after saturday. sure they say they will but they won;t. we are for real. rember that. we ahve beaten every team in the playoffs except carolina who we have not played. who of the play off teams have the seahawks beat? Colts jv lol.

to all seahwak fans remebr one thing

WE BEAT U!!!!!!

WE BEAT U!!!!!!

WE BEAT U!!!!!!

WE BEAT U!!!!!!

WE BEAT U!!!!!!

GIBBS IS 4-0 AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS. 1-0 THIS YEAR. THATS ALL THE STATS I NEED. 6 IN A ROW 4 ON THE ROAD AND 1-0 IN THE PLAYOFFS. I CAN'T WAIT TO SMACK THE SEAHAWKS IN THE MOUTH. REMEBR WHAT U HAVE SAID IN OUR FORUM AND PLEASE COME BACK AFTER SATURDAY

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

Just remember where 1 of your losses came from and we weren't as healthy then as we are now. Yes, I know that was at Fedex, but we'll beat you in your house this weekend also.

Suffice to say, this is postering on both sides of the fence here. Seahawk fans love their team, Redskin fans love theirs. There is nothing wrong with that. To think that anybody, regardless if it is a Redskin fan or a Seahawk fan can say their team will win, and think it has any merit, is just silly. I will play devils advocate here for a moment, and the only reason I will do it is because I prefer reverse psychology, and not for anybody's edification but my own. One team seattle did beat, the Cardinals, although a terrible record, both their offense and defense were ranked in the top 10. Thats better than both of us.. It truly doesnt matter who the Seahawks played, the NFL is made up of professionals, some better than others, but professionals nonetheless. If we have a record like the Seahawks beating the same teams, would we be defending it like they do? You betcha... We, (the Redskins) have come much further than anybody ever expected us to do. Be proud of that fact, accept that Seattle is a good team, and has just as much of a chance to win, as we do. 50-50. The win in the early part of the season, means nothing. This is the playoffs. The intensity is higher, the crowds are more rowdy. Lets keep this train rolling. And if we don't, take defeat with class. Go SKINS!

That was such a waste of time reading the OP post...Sounded like a 12 year old fresh from logic class trying to lay the smackdown.

Anyhow I only play Madden on the PC(madden sucks) and I go undefeated and win the superbowl every season averaging 55 ppg and 17 pa. Not that hard.

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

Seattle thinks of this as a blow over win against the skins.

Skins struggled and barley made the playoffs.

Seattle cruised in at 14-2, and is too relaxed and rested.

I'll bet anything the skins will upset the seahawks. Mark Brunell thinks of Washington State as a second home. Our defense will kick ass as always. Also, Washington has had a funny streak going on this season. Poor offense one week, great offense the next. Every time the offense sucks one week, Gibbs coaches them back into shape the next.

Watch out Seattle! Washingtons offense sucked last week! Hehe

Dude seriously.

Why shouldn't we expect our team to win? Our team has won 12 postseason games including 2 Super Bowls since your team last won a wildcard game in 1984. All that despite the fact that our team has gone to the playoffs once in 15 years before this season started.

WTF? USC had a tougher schedule this year and they got beat when it counted too. :D

Seahawks vs Washington Redskins

Washington Redskins | W | 14-27 2001

Washington Redskins | W | 3-14 2002

Washington Redskins | W | 20-27 2003

Washington Redskins | W | 17-20 2005

Washington Redskins 2006 ?

See a pattern? As a head coach, Mike Holmgren has never beaten the Washington Redskins.

Why would the hawks now, be any different?

History shows a pattern of choking only rivaling the Philadelphia Eagles.

They at least win playoff games.

Mike Holmgren gets fired when he loses.

Shaun Alexander is gone when he fails, as he does in every playoff game.

Your front office doesn't even have enough faith to even lock up your team,

why would you?

In Gibbs We Trust :logo:

Seahawks rule!!

First of all I don't think either team was playing Madden when we beat you in the 3rd game of the season. Your fans think because you missed that FG at the end you should have won but if we did not give you a gift interception at the end of that game and that terrific juggernault of an offence couldn't get you closer than a 47 yard attempt, which by the way is not a gimmie FG anyway.

Your defence could not stop us in OT and you lost. GW is one of the best coordinators in the league and he will only tighten the noose more now that he has already played you. You are not playing SF or the Rams anymore you are playing a team that has been in playoff mode for 6 weeks running and believes in itself.

I have nothing against the Seahawk fans but thinking that your team will just show up and beat the hell out of us is absurd!!!

:troll: Guy's we know it's been raining there for 25 days, seattle residents have peanut shaped heads and when it rains they all have puddles on top of thier heads. We must show this troll manners by not replying. We all know that the skins defense will :nutkick: Seattle. We all know that Seattle is in for a :kungfu: :kungfu: :kungfu: tomorrow!

HTTR :point2sky

Now, now....we really should be kind to the Seahawks fans. Over their history, they've played what, ONE playoff game? With all of the media hype and the Seattle areas unfamiliarity with it (with regards to football), is it any surprise that they feel an enormous swell of pride and confidence at this weekends' game? They're being told by everyone in the media that this is a done deal, 'Hawks win....easy...against a 'woeful' Skins team. The 'Hawks fans are relative babies in this league...well, more like young teenagers....they're excited and hyped for the 'sure' win. That's what everyones' telling them right? They can't all be wrong, can they?

The 'Hawks fans 'in the know' realize that this isn't going to be quite the cake walk that many seem to believe...the problem is that the 'fans' who go to other teams message boards tend to be the instigating braggarts.

Here's to a great game, whoever wins!!!

Tim Bakay on NFL Network:

"With 2 games a piece against their NFC West bretheren, St Louis, Arizona and San Francisco. And two more games against not so powerhouses like Tennesee and Houston, lets take the Seahawks 13-3 record for what it really is...5-3. Skins 20-17 in the upset."

Seahawks rule!!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule:( . To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

Hmmm, if we had your schedule, we would probably be 15-1 or 14-2.

Redskins 28

Seahawks 17

Also, you might want to re-check your spelling...

Archived