Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans are too OPTIMISTIC!! They've already lost before the kick-off.

Seahawk Ref

And we have the record we have because we have defeated most of the teams we've played! What the **** does that mean?:doh:

Just a quick question!

Is english a second language for you?

It means what it says. Some joker on this site complained that we played the likes of the 49ers, Rams, and the Cardinals.

I think you guys played those teams two, though we play them twice. Believe me, the Rams are no push over. They have the record they have with the help of the Seahawks. Anyway, you guys play the Eagles twice. EASY!!!! ...and almost lost the 1st game against them. And hey, you lost to the Raiders...the Raiders....and you wish to talk smack. Smack(ed) is what your team is going to get in Seattle. :laugh:

Basically, if you complain about our schedule, you should look at yours as well. You play who you play, and you beat who you beat. Check out the Colts shcedule!

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

With this spread? I certainly wouldn't take the Hawks.

I think this guy and all the other trolls like to come here because we have such a nice, easy to use and robust board. I have followed links to some of these other boards and they look as bad as the teams they represent.

We are lucky to have such a nice place here that other fans cant wait to come and visit.

:applause:

Yeah were too optimistic...:rolleyes:

If you really have been lurking around here for the last several days then you know that most of us think it will be a very close game. Not too many people around here calling for us to blow you guys out.

Your team is good and may win, but certainly not by 9 points.

IMO, I think your guys are going to be in for a rude awakening as we will be your most physical match up of the year. If Portis stays healthy through the 2nd half our POUNDING will start to take it's toll and we should be able to control the ball and put the game away with 6-9 yard runs in the 3rd & 4th Quarter.

Go Skins!!

You've already made history by going 21 years without a playoff win..... so how's about 22?

Ooohhh, that's fresh info.

You may have forgot the most important thing. Known of our current players where on any of those teams of the past. Get over yourself. Anyway, youwere probably a Dolphins fan back then.

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

Go tuck yourself into bed before we have to come do it for you!

Hail!:point2sky

There is only one thing for sure, this will be a dogfight. However I do think that we match up well against the Seahawks. Our strength (D) against their strength (O), and our Offense will look much better now that Brunell is healthier and we are not facing the top Defense in the NFL. The keys to me are turnovers, stopping the run, and the success of Portis. If these things go our way, the Skins win. Everything was telling me that we should not have a chance against Seattle until I looked at the matchups and now I think it can be done. However, for a team predicted to be 4-12 in the beginning of the season, being 2 games from the big dance is a pretty nice place to be.

It means what it says. Some joker on this site complained that we played the likes of the 49ers, Rams, and the Cardinals.

I think you guys played those teams two, though we play them twice. Believe me, the Rams are no push over. They have the record they have with the help of the Seahawks. Anyway, you guys play the Eagles twice. EASY!!!! ...and almost lost the 1st game against them. And hey, you lost to the Raiders...the Raiders....and you wish to talk smack. Smack(ed) is what your team is going to get in Seattle. :laugh:

Basically, if you complain about our schedule, you should look at yours as well. You play who you play, and you beat who you beat. Check out the Colts shcedule!

I sure hope all you hag fans will be back Sunday. We will eat crow like men if we lose. Mark my words that none of you losers will be back here Sunday after your next playoff loss.

dude and speaking of losing in the playoffs since 1984, even the cardinals have won a playoff game since then, not made it to the SB but they actually won a playoff game after 1984 :laugh: :laugh:

why r u talkin bout the rams like they're a great team, they really r not, ur talkin like u won the NFC championship if u beat them:laugh:

What's this....yet another troll "We Will Win BTW Seattle has the cleanest feet according to Women's World Monthly" thread? Big shock. If your team wins, I guess we'll see you here next week. If the Skins win, you'll just fade aways like Tiki Barber, Cadillac Williams and the rest of the trolls that have been here the past couple of weeks.

You know, I actually like your response. You're one of the nicest respondents so far, bbbbuuuuuuttttttttt still......GO-HAWKS!

Hey _ICK, you seem very insecure coming over here and posting. You have a real bad history over there in coffeeland. No tradition except the wave. Please come back after you are crying Saturday loser

No tradition?.....what about 'Frasier'?

There's no way you took Seattle @ -9.5. If so you are the one fooling yourself. Give me reasons on why you think you're going to win...please, just one will do actually. Lack of offensive production? What if we put up 350yds like we did last game? You're still going to win?

:laugh: Something about these seahawk trolls is just so funny to me. These dudes are just so desparate that the smack talk is just totally hollow. It's just sad and rediculous for a fan of a team as impotent as the Seahawks to be talking trash. Your team has none nothing! Ever!

I think this guy and all the other trolls like to come here because we have such a nice, easy to use and robust board. I have followed links to some of these other boards and they look as bad as the teams they represent.

We are lucky to have such a nice place here that other fans cant wait to come and visit.

:applause:

Hey thanks, man. You guys do have a nice board. Happy to be on it. Good-luck Saturday....seriously!!

Please do not come here to troll. We have a few intelligent rival fans who frequent our discussions here, apart from your misguided sense of loyalty you dont seem like a bad person. If you do wish to stay and chat about football then youre more than welcome.

This is gonna be a REALLY tough game this weekend imo but i am still confident that we can and will beat you.

Heres to a good game all the same.

:yawnee:

I am an intelligent football fan......know my stuff. No Madden in this statement.

This is going to be an interesting game.

But.......

The REDSKINS will come home on that very long plane ride and sleep well.

The REDSKINS will be working next weekend while your hawks are able to sleep in.

Blondie

Hey Blondie, how ya doing? Hope you're wrong, honey!!!!

Ooohhh, that's fresh info.

You may have forgot the most important thing. Known of our current players where on any of those teams of the past. Get over yourself.

Were any of your current players on the roster for the past 4 or 5 years?

Still no playoff wins. Another thing that spells certain defeat for the Hawks is the absurdity of holding a 'Ring of Honor' ceremony during a playoff game.

It just adds pressure to your team. Pressure that the 'Skins relish. ;)

I am really getting sick and tired of the seahawks fans this week. I haven't been around to read a lot of the posts lately, but I have not read a single objective post by a single one. Now I'm positive that there have been posts that I've missed by objective fans, but I haven't read one yet.

Yeah were too optimistic...:rolleyes:

If you really have been lurking around here for the last several days then you know that most of us think it will be a very close game. Not too many people around here calling for us to blow you guys out.

Your team is good and may win, but certainly not by 9 points.

IMO, I think your guys are going to be in for a rude awakening as we will be your most physical match up of the year. If Portis stays healthy through the 2nd half our POUNDING will start to take it's toll and we should be able to control the ball and put the game away with 6-9 yard runs in the 3rd & 4th Quarter.

Go Skins!!

If, If, If, If!!!

Well, Shaun Alexander is healthy...no butts about it. All but one guy on defense is back and HEALTHY. D. Jackson is back, and HEALTHY. Our boys are fit, and had a week to rest. I'm hoping your guys are a bit banged up than they admit. If so, things could get ugly.

But, you're probably right. It should be a close game.

Good post.

Were any of your current players on the roster for the past 4 or 5 years?

Still no playoff wins. Another thing that spells certain defeat for the Hawks is the absurdity of holding a 'Ring of Honor' ceremony during a playoff game.

It just adds pressure to your team. Pressure that the 'Skins relish. ;)

I was about to say the exact same thing. where were you last year when hasselback dropped to knees in dispair after your loss? obviously you don't know much about your team if you cant even remember a playoff appearance last year :laugh: :laugh:

Archived