Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans are too OPTIMISTIC!! They've already lost before the kick-off.

Seahawk Ref

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

ummm...don't you see how you are being hypocritical?

Seahawks rule!!

I have never used tokens in a game, so there. :silly:

And we have the record we have because we have defeated most of the teams we've played! What the **** does that mean?:doh:

Just a quick question!

Is english a second language for you?

Seahawks rule!!

LOL YOU HAVEN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE 1984!!!!!

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!:

Yeah, the fact we are on a 6 game win streak, The best winning percentage active, and The best playoff game winning percentage active head coach, in the NFL, The fact we beat you once already this season, the fact Seattle has choked in their first playoff game played since 84, and holmgren has never beat the Skins. I won't even mention strength of each teams schedules, player match ups, and the Redskins defense..... have nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Well having the EASIEST schedule in the league, shouldn't you win most of your games??? You'd have to be really bad not to have a winning record :laugh:

Wow a Hawk fan picking the hawks????? amazing :jerk:

Seahawks rule!!

Thanks! you just jinxed your own team :laugh:

Anyone who takes Hawks -9 is a fool. I think the game will be decided by 3 or 4 points either way (my heart tells me Skins). Nearly every game this year has been decided by 6 or less points...I think our smashing of the cowboys and the gmen game after Mara's death are the only 2 blowouts we have been in, one giving, one recieving...I'm taking Skins with the points and laughing all the way to the bank.

Hey _ICK, you seem very insecure coming over here and posting. You have a real bad history over there in coffeeland. No tradition except the wave. Please come back after you are crying Saturday loser

Remember when that first Seattle troll showed up and told us how "educated" the citizens of Seattle are? I don't think I've seen more than one or two literate seahag trolls all week :doh:

What's this....yet another troll "We Will Win BTW Seattle has the cleanest feet according to Women's World Monthly" thread? Big shock. If your team wins, I guess we'll see you here next week. If the Skins win, you'll just fade aways like Tiki Barber, Cadillac Williams and the rest of the trolls that have been here the past couple of weeks.

Seahawks rule!!

:yawnee:

I am an intelligent football fan......know my stuff. No Madden in this statement.

This is going to be an interesting game.

But.......

The REDSKINS will come home on that very long plane ride and sleep well.

The REDSKINS will be working next weekend while your hawks are able to sleep in.

Blondie

Archived