Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans are too OPTIMISTIC!! They've already lost before the kick-off.

Seahawk Ref

There is only one thing for sure, this will be a dogfight. However I do think that we match up well against the Seahawks. Our strength (D) against their strength (O), and our Offense will look much better now that Brunell is healthier and we are not facing the top Defense in the NFL. The keys to me are turnovers, stopping the run, and the success of Portis. If these things go our way, the Skins win. Everything was telling me that we should not have a chance against Seattle until I looked at the matchups and now I think it can be done. However, for a team predicted to be 4-12 in the beginning of the season, being 2 games from the big dance is a pretty nice place to be.

EXCELLENT RESPONSE!

It will be a good dog fight. Anybody can take this game.

I sure hope all you hag fans will be back Sunday. We will eat crow like men if we lose. Mark my words that none of you losers will be back here Sunday after your next playoff loss.

Oh yea!!! I'll be back alright.....writing you directly and sending you crow-pie airmail by UPS.

There's no way you took Seattle @ -9.5. If so you are the one fooling yourself. Give me reasons on why you think you're going to win...please, just one will do actually. Lack of offensive production? What if we put up 350yds like we did last game? You're still going to win?

1) We have a better running back.

2) We have a better (unwounded) quarterback.

3) we have a better offensive line.

There's 3, but I don't want to continue and embarrass you because uou ask for just one.

You guys lost how many in a row after that game? We won how many games in a row after that game? Actually, you can use that for 4) & 5), o.k.

Oh, and yes, we are going to win...YOU KNOW THAT!

But I must say, my money is on the Hawks.

It's a good thing you've got money to burn, then.

You played 4 playoff-caliber teams this year. You lost to two of them. One of the two you won was Indy, who threw away the game by resting their starters. You can't accurately judge your performance against that team. You've really beat one playoff team, the Giants, by three points. Woo-hoo:applause: :applause: :applause: .

The Redskins played the Bears, Seahawks, Broncos, Giants, Bucaneers and Giants again (and the Bucs again in the first round). 4 wins out of that group, including one over you, one over the Bears, and two in the last six game winning streak bringing us to where we're at now.

Enjoy it while you're here. A battle proven and successful team is coming to your town, and walking out with a win.

Hail.

1) We have a better running back.

This is not true. Your running back's performance against top tiered teams is NOT proven. (2) 100 yd games and (4) TD's against good teams with a winning record. Read: "Above Average Defenses" I know you may not know this but you've only played 5 such teams. 18 of his TD's were obtained againsts abysmal defenses (STL, HOU, SF, ARZ). Clinton, why not scoring as many touchdowns has had 5 100 yd games, contributing to excellent clock control. We've played 10 teams with winning records.

If afforded the opportunity I would urinate on both of Alexanders acollades this season.

2) We have a better (unwounded) quarterback.

Your quarterback is good, and I will be the first one to tell you that Brunell cannot get us a Super Bowl championship, but to assert that Hasselback is above and beyond Mark Brunell is ridiculous. Once again, can he perform when we're getting our hands in his face, batting down balls, and ACTUALLY PUTTING PRESSURE on him. This is something that has come about LATE in the season for the skins. Our defense is better than it was last time we met. You need to beat the Redskins by passing up the middle, because you WILL be owned on the sidelines along the sidelines my friend.

3) we have a better offensive line.

Your offensive line has not been challenged this year. And in the back of your mind you f'in know it. I"ve been lurking here and there in the Seahawk community and everyones main concern is our D. A subset of that is the matchup up front. A one-to-one comparison of O-lines gives you nothing, it's how much better one's D-line as compared to one's O-line that is the bread and butter, and the advantage goes to the Redskins because we will be able to provide our QB MORE protection than your O-line can for yours.

I will agree that it's going to be an old school smash-mouth football game up front, and it's all about who quits first.

There's 3, but I don't want to continue and embarrass you because uou ask for just one.

You should be embarrassed for putting loot on a -9.5 spread. Thanks for putting juice into my pocket.

You guys lost how many in a row after that game? We won how many games in a row after that game? Actually, you can use that for 4) & 5), o.k.

Step into the now, say the Redskins are not the hottest team in the NFC, and then be ashamed for lying to yourself.

Hail to em boys!!!

EXCELLENT RESPONSE!

It will be a good dog fight. Anybody can take this game.

WTF? Man, it must have been a long time since you've talked trash. You start a thread stating that the game is already won by the SeaHawks, and now you're saying anybody can take it. :laugh:

I really don't care how healthy your defense is. They are not putting fear into the eyes of many offenses. However, the fact that D-Jack is back is a little worrisome for me. I'm praying Shawn Springs is healthy. Completely healthy.

Remember when that first Seattle troll showed up and told us how "educated" the citizens of Seattle are? I don't think I've seen more than one or two literate seahag trolls all week :doh:

Did my message leave a lasting memory in someones head?

Go Seahawks!

....Seahags that know nothing about the game........Hasselback really has no big threats down field..... so I son't expect them to win!!!!

No threats downfield!! Thats the most dumb comment I've seen on this board. Real Redskin fan are smarter than that.

Are you sure you're not a New York Giant troll? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

WTF? Man, it must have been a long time since you've talked trash. You start a thread stating that the game is already won by the SeaHawks, and now you're saying anybody can take it. :laugh:

I really don't care how healthy your defense is. They are not putting fear into the eyes of many offenses. However, the fact that D-Jack is back is a little worrisome for me. I'm praying Shawn Springs is healthy. Completely healthy.

Hee-hee!!!

We gave up Shawn Springs for a reason. He sucks!!!!!!!

He's always getting burnt!!!! Now he's wounded.

Good-Luck!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sadly, I actually really liked the Seahawks, before all these trolls started coming on here and the Post message boards and talking nonsense. Where did they all come from? Did some pit of darkness just open up and all these Sealarva crawled out into the sunlight?

They better watch out, prolonged expose to sunlight and hype makes them shrivel up and die, as we have seen since 1984.

Seahawks rule!!

I know the Redskin fan are happy and estatic. But you're fooling yourselves thinking your team can come in here and defeat Seattle. I've been reading threads here for a couple of days you lots of people think because they've played Madden; Skins vs Seahawks, and used tokens to do it, that you're going to win!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

I flipped a superbowl XXII commemorative coin, Skins were heads, and the Seahawks were tails. I got heads three out of five times. How can you argue with that? The Skins will win for sure. THREE OUT OF FIVE!

Hee-hee!!!

We gave up Shawn Springs for a reason. He sucks!!!!!!!

He's always getting burnt!!!! Now he's wounded.

Good-Luck!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u didn't give up shawn springs. he left. he was offered 30 million and the chance to move back home and be close to his mom and family. maybe if u took ur head out of ur behind u would know somethings. he is healthy and will play.

also holmgren did not want shawn to leave. thats from holmgren's mouth.

now about the game all i have to say is WE BEAT u already, when we were not as good as we are now. so if ur taking us lightly good. the let down is always harder. remebr u have not won anything yet in the playoffs. it does not matter we are banged up. we have depth and not 1 man makes this team good. we can plug players in any position and dominate. its coaching. its heart. its character.

now if u don;t believe we are a really good team and will come to play go look at the strength of schedule of all the teams left in the playoffs. the one stat u will see is that the skins is the onlky team that had a shcedule strength in the top half of the league and nuber 2 over all. u guys had the dead last schedule in strength. so u had an easy schedule and have not won a play off game yet. so what have u done so far?

and incase u forgot while u ponder that WE BEAT u already this year so until u beat us we are 1 up on u. don;t forget WE BEAT U

now my favorite 2 quoates for the week

matt hassleback "WE WANT THE BALL AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN" lol right befor ot loss

Lavar # 56 "ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS SEATTLE"

Seahawks rule!!

Also making statements the reason we have the record we do is from a easy shcedule. To make a fact, we have the record we have because we defeated most of the teams we played.

I'm just looking for a good game--who ever wins. But I must say, my money is on the Hawks. :1stplace:

Uh, where's the idiot Seahag fan who posted a link to Encarta stating that Seattle is the most educated city in the US? 'Cause they sure as hell aren't these morons. Case in point: "To make a fact...."? Yeah, we know you want to make up "facts".

Stupid Seatrolls...

Archived