Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My brother is getting married Saturday at 3:30, and I'm the best man......

grhqofb5

I have the same issue: My wife's (and we just got married the end of November) best friend from law school is getting married this saturday. Reception starts at 5pm. My wife said I could "slip out for a minute every 2 hours or so" !!! OY VEY !! I am slipping out for about 3 hours, find a bar with a TV. Not gonna be pretty later Saturday night with my wife.

You can probably do both. What time is the service?

Just go to the wedding, then go to the game, then go back to the reception after the game.

Service is at 330, reception starts right afterwards.... I'm thinking I could have some time in the 430-530 range to catch some action, but its gonna be tight.

I got married during the Skins-Niners game last yr... We Won!!! I had to tape it and tell everyone not to let me know what was going on. I am a diehard fan and didnt think about looking to see if the Skins were playing on a Sat in December!!! I totally forgot about the Saturday games!!!

On the advise front... got nothin'

Ya know, this is the 3rd game I have to miss because of my wife, JUST THIS YEAR. Home opener, vs. Chicago, we had her friend's wedding in CT, then we got married on 11-26 - left for Jamaica on the 28th (no way to get to DC for the Chargers game) and now this one. MY WIFE SUCKS !!! I think I'll auction her off on EBay. HAHA

Archived