Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "So What if I played Redskins vs Seahawks on Madden" Thread

kevinklein

I cant wait to see what the Redskins are rated when Madden 2007 comes out. Finally, we will be able to do some things with that damn game that everyone else is able to do.

I was thinking that yesterday. If the media won't give us any respect, maybe EA Sports will!

:cheers:

Dead serious, played a guy last night for a Madden League. Played the Seahawks game (week 3), so yeah Skins were home but anyways. Im down 11-25 less than 2 min to go, I score a td recover the onside kick and score another td to tie it at 25 for OT. Then in OT I pick off Matt Hasselbeck with Shawn Springs and run it back for the gamewinning td, win 31-25!:)

I am so far into Franchise mode, that I have Restarted it multiple times b/c i had QBs like Alex Smith w/ 15 yrs of experience. I am currently into my 3rd season (after starting fresh) w/ J. Campbell and Portis earning players of the week constantly!!! 70+ points is an off week.

And yes demolishing the hawks in Madden is good luck!!!

you need to try harder. i play on the all madden level with the redskins every year and i'm always in the playoffs.

I cant wait to see what the Redskins are rated when Madden 2007 comes out. Finally, we will be able to do some things with that damn game that everyone else is able to do.

Come on guys...I know you've done it in anticipation for this Saturday...I even made it rain at Qwest :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sadly i have done this...but honestly just because I happened to get them on while playing my franchise mode:D

They gave me my toughest game on the season ( highest level) I won in overtime 27 - 24

and that is scary....so that's my prediction for this week

I played them in franchise mode last night in matter of fact The Seahawks was up 28- 14 late in the 4th quarter. Brunell got hurt and Ramsey came in got hurt . Jason Campbell came in with a little over 4 minutes left and drove the team to 17 unanswered points.

Skins 31

Seahawks 28

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sadly i have done this...but honestly just because I happened to get them on while playing my franchise mode:D

They gave me my toughest game on the season ( Heisman ) I won in overtime 27 - 24

and that is scary....so that's my prediction for this week

Isn't Heisman an NCAA '06 setting?

Dead serious, played a guy last night for a Madden League. Played the Seahawks game (week 3), so yeah Skins were home but anyways. Im down 11-25 less than 2 min to go, I score a td recover the onside kick and score another td to tie it at 25 for OT. Then in OT I pick off Matt Hasselbeck with Shawn Springs and run it back for the gamewinning td, win 31-25!:)
My heart couldn't take that kinda drama in real life. :doh:

Yea I play on All Madden with the updated rosters from online play and played the Bucs game last week on Thursday....Skins 20-10

I guess it's time for the Seahawks

BTW Last night I was playing online my record is 50-40 and I beat this guy like 10 levels ahead of me he was 104-27. It was crazy I was the Skins he was the Vikes. :cheers:

I can't be stopped with the Skins on Madden 06 for the playstation 2. Played a friend of mine the other day, Skins v. Hawks in Seatle in the rain...Skins 35 Hawks 10. That Redskin D is nasty on Madden.
The D is nasty? What the hell defense are you using? Come on my man, we are all Redskins brethren here. I get run on all damn day by that i formation slam because of our weak D-line.

Yeah, i did it. I used madden cards too. kicked the holy crap out of them too.

That's too funny!!!!

You're comparing Madden to the real thing!!!

We're going to do the same thing to the Redskins as we did to the Eagles....have such a lead we'll have to sit our starters by half-time not to embarrass you.

That's too funny!!!!

You're comparing Madden to the real thing!!!

We're going to do the same thing to the Redskins as we did to the Eagles....have such a lead we'll have to sit our starters by half-time not to embarrass you.

Your own site isn't very interesting, is it?

Archived