Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle Smack Talking

heyholetsgogrant

" I like Mike Holmgren over Gibbs. In my opinion, Gibbs is over the Hill."

" gibbs is only NFL god in DC. every where else he is just a nascar team owner that my have got brain damage from carbon monoxide poisening from the cars"

" Didn't they lose to Oakland . . . there is no excuse for losing to Oakland."

"

I love this. I fan looking through "Redskin" colored glasses telling us how "clear" he explains this. And the Redskins beat all of the bad teams on their schedule...oh wait! They didn't!!"

http://mb17.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1

" gibbs is only NFL god in DC. every where else he is just a nascar team owner that my have got brain damage from carbon monoxide poisening from the cars"

"

I love this. I fan looking through "Redskin" colored glasses telling us how "clear" he explains this. And the Redskins beat all of the bad teams on their schedule...oh wait! They didn't!!"

http://mb17.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1

If there's no excuse for losing to Oakland, what's the excuse for losing to us? :laugh:

81 members? Seahawks have one hell of a fan base on thier website. I read some of the posts. Seems like they are fired up as much as we are (all 81 one of them).

No trash talk here. I just know deep inside that we'll win this one.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

Some decent posts too...

"Yeah, that Extreme site is pretty impressive. I spent some time in their Gameday forum today, and by the time you read a page and refreshed, there were 2 new pages ahead! Crazy! The 'Skins have got a HUGE fanbase... "

"Wow, that Extreme board has over 1000 people on right now!"

Other than that...meh. :yawnee:

Some decent posts too...

"Yeah, that Extreme site is pretty impressive. I spent some time in their Gameday forum today, and by the time you read a page and refreshed, there were 2 new pages ahead! Crazy! The 'Skins have got a HUGE fanbase... "

"Wow, that Extreme board has over 1000 people on right now!"

Other than that...meh. :yawnee:

:applause:

c'mon guys... we are obviously gonna get blown out...

ESPN said we are gonna get killed... so of course we are. i dont even know how we made it to the playoffs... i guess the other teams probably felt sorry for us and let us win...

***sarcasm and a half***

Seems like someone doesn't understand wisdom comes with Age... and the guy was a freaking genius the first time

Yeah 3 Super bowl trophies with only 5 players on all 3 winning teams, The best winning percentage among all active coaches (Holmgren not in the top 5) Best ever playoff winning percentage with more than 12 appearance in the playoffs 17-5, 3 most playoff wins, oh and a HOF ring, to boot

There's no excuse for losing any game with the EASIEST SCHEDULE IN FOOTBALL

"

But we beat the Seahawks!!!! whoops

Wonder why your state of WA been known for F ing animals or get F#$#$# by horses and die in the process?? Why ask why spanky :)
I didn't know my state was known for that. Perhaps it is, for people who are into that sort of thing. You seem to know a lot about the topic, though, so I'll take your word for it.

I didn't know my state was known for that. Perhaps it is, for people who are into that sort of thing. You seem to know a lot about the topic, though, so I'll take your word for it.

Blue, you've been a good poster. We're playing you this week, so please take it all with a grain of salt. The offseason is when the real football discussion begins.

If there's no excuse for losing to Oakland, what's the excuse for losing to us? :laugh:

I guess you have a point there. There really isn't a good excuse for the Seahawks losing to the 'skins. Every team has that let down game, I guess losing to the 'skins was the Seahawks let down game. Sure glad they got that out of their system early.

Don't worry Skins fans... most Seahawks fans dont feel that way about Gibbs.

But that trash talking makes as much sense as saying Alexander is garbage yes?

That board has some real insightful fans that know their stuff.. thats just your typical message board sample of the morons that think they are Sean Salisbury when they get a keyboard..

Wait come to think of it - those are some things Salisbury would say :)

Umm, I am getting old, I admit, but what did Blue do that deserved trash talking? He's been here for almost a year, and added to the football discussion. Did he make any of those comments listed? Honestly, I don't know. If he did, someone point it out.

Archived