Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Is Our Next Bigtime Wr ?

bryceb07

I agree with needing another WR... But, I don't think the guy has to be tall...

Gibbs likes the little smurf guys anyways...

How about trading for Brandon Stokley / Indy?

Kevin Curtis / St.Louis?

Charles Rogers / Detroit?

By the way, what happened to Kelly Campbell WR Minnesota???

I'm just thinking of somebody money wise that would work...

Trade Bait.. "Ramsey" to a team for a WR...

Detroit

Arizona

New Orleans... Joe Horn for Ramsey? :)

it'd be quite nice to have reggie wayne out there wearing burgundy and gold.

sinorice moss? no. santana's even said that he doesn't want to play on the same team as him. he wants his little bro to do his own thing somewhere else and not feel like he's in big bro's shadow. i can understand and respect that.

Once again, people are making the mistake of fantisizing over the big names. Sure those guys sound great, but they come with ego's and take away money.

What we need is a guy of character; who's not gonna put himself before the team. Moss is a great example of it, and we need more guys like it. I'd love a quiet guy who can perform well like a Joe Juervicious. But I don't know if he's the guy or not.

I don't really think we need a BIG wr. We just need somebody who fits our offense. And if they're 5'9 but can catch and get open, I'd love it.

• 1 year later...
Santana Moss , hands down DA MAN! However we still need a 6 ft reciever to stop the triple coverage on him downfield. Who do we get in free agency ? Who is available by the time our pick comes around ? THOUGHTS ....

BLloyd is 6 ft. Moss is 5'11. An inch difference. We need a 6'3 to 6'5 WR period. I hate the Giants but just look at what Plaxico does for them. We alread have the better Moss brother. We need a tall guy.

Archived