Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Is Our Next Bigtime Wr ?

bryceb07

There's this guy, Steve. Only cost us six million dollars and we all know that's not even much for a signing bonus. He's faster, stronger, better than wide receivers were before. Plus, he's got a pretty cool squint.

not to mention great sound effects and leaping ability.

if we go the Free Agent route, Eric Moulds does sound good...but if we go thru the drat, I like the WR out of Notre Dame, Jeff Samardzija.

he probably wont come out, personally i would like their other reciever maurice stovall as well. this guy is 6'5" and a beast...tall enough for everyone?

How about Joe Jurevicious...Tall Possession WR playing well in Seattle this year.

Joe Jurevicious has been a solid guy for Seattle all year. Hardly any drops, and stepped way up with the 1 and 2 receivers injured. If he's available, he'd be a good band-aid for a year. He's been around a while, though, and could be nearing the end of his career. I don't think he's the guy to have a five year stint with us, though.

Baby Moss needs to start somewhere else and then come here after two or three years. Big Brother Moss already said he didn't want Sinorice around during his growing pains period because he didn't want to see his brother suffering. Once he's established himself as a quality WR, see if Santana's changed his mind about playing with his lil' bro on the other side of the field.

As far as the Notre Dame guys go, I think they're all looking forward to their senior year now that Weis is running the show. I doubt any of them will duck out early for the Pros when they seem to have a pretty good shot at the title next year. If we go with a band-aid like Jurevicious, then these guys will be good options (if available). Remember, Samajlaksdjflkadjflknermnbv might go down the MLB route instead of NFL.

Hell with it. Let's call Jerry Rice out of retirement when he's done dancing with the stars. He can still play. At least it looked that way in the flag football segment on ESPN a few weeks ago.

Hail.

Doug gabriel, Okland. I believe he's a free agent, he's big, fast, and lost on the depth chart. Would be awsome next to Moss.

My roommate is a Raider fan, so I see most of their games. We both have said Gabriel should be the starter over disappointing Jerry Porter. So if we could get Gabriel, that would be huge. Moss-Gabriel would be an incredible team.

In Draft pick up Sinorice Moss...another fast WR. His big brother has played ok for us so far, where else could he better learn the nuances of the NFL game

QUOTE]

Yea, two Moss' on the field at the same time... how confusing would that be to defenses.:laugh:

Would love to see Reggie Wayne as a skin, but he'll be the most highly sought after FA WR...also wouldnt be surprised if he re-signed in Indy, he wont get more passes thrown his way here than in Indy.

Santana little bro would be a great draft but hes probs a late 1st rder. Mike Hass (oreagon st) should be around mid rounds and is a great possession wr...

Here is who I think would benefit us the most and is a reasonable pick up cost wise:

WR (in my preferred order)

Jabar Gaffney - Texans

Koren Robinson - Vikings

Peter Warrick - Cincinnati

Marc Boerigter - KC

TE

Justin Peelle - San Diego

CB

Nate Clements - Buffalo

Brian Williams - Vikings

DE

Acquire in the draft.

joe jurvivious.. but i doubt seattle would give him up.. hes clutch... we need an automatic... moulds is good, but he probably wants too much money... how about TO... i know hes **** face arragant, disruption, but his passion is football.. he gives u everything hes got when hes on the field.. now that hes been off for couple months, i think he has learn a lesson. to keep his mouth shut and play team ball....

Here is who I think would benefit us the most and is a reasonable pick up cost wise:

WR (in my preferred order)

Jabar Gaffney - Texans

Koren Robinson - Vikings

Peter Warrick - Cincinnati

Marc Boerigter - KC

TE

Justin Peelle - San Diego

CB

Nate Clements - Buffalo

Brian Williams - Vikings

DE

Acquire in the draft.

Clements could either be expensive or cheap. The only way i see him coming cheap is because he used to play in Williams system.

T.O. period! I think it's a must pick up! The best talent hands down in the NFL. He's pissed at the Iggles NOT the league so to bring him to a team that likes to open their wallet, who plays the eagles TWICE and is on the upcoming and has a bright future with the young talent around, why would he NOT want to preform in Washington and prove the E-girls wrong! DO you really want him to go to Dallas with TO, MeShawn, Glenn and Witten? That would be horrible if he did.

Wayne is gonna be too expensive and i think he will be a bust in DC. Mould i would take but he has to take a pay cut. Randle El would replace brown for kick and punt returns and he kicks ass at them as well. I'd say add TO and 2 players on D and we are set.

Archived