Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The offense... it's Brunell. Continues to be.

Die Hard

If there's a problem with the passing game it's because they have no receivers, not because of Brunell. Offense #11 in the NFL. Portis, #4 running back in the NFL. Moss, #2 receiver in the NFL. They couldn't have gotten there without Brunell. Can someone (and I don't mean Ramsey or Campbell) do better than Brunell, of course. There's lots of good quarterbacks. Is there one on the Skins' roster? No.

Everybody is WAY overreacting to the Tampa game. They had a bad game. On top of that, you give Gibbs a 14-point 1st quarter lead and he's gonna get conservative - moreso than usual. They did what they had to to win, just like the 5 previous games. They're NOT an elite team, they're working for everything they get. They will move the ball and score TD's this week, I'm sure of it.

Die Hard, you are definitely right. Go tell Gibbs he doesn't know what he's doing and that he needs to throw in Ramsey. Come on bro, you definitely know what you are doing much more than Gibbs does!!!

What has Gibbs' record been since he came back?

Is it 16-16? Just curious. I get the impression that he's perfect sometimes.

DUDE, I can't believe you would say that? I mean, c'mon DieHard!! Give us a chance. Brunell has played so well for us, how could you not see that? The whole team is playing their guts out. Have some faith!!

on second thought, you're right. Brunell sucks and we don't stand a chance with him at QB.

;)

Archived