Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle fans are paranoid

fuji869

I think they know whats going to hit them on Saturday.

A few have been here talking ****, but overall they don't seem as dumb as those Bucs and Cowboys and Giants fans weve had around here lately. The Eagles trolls gave up a long time ago and are an endangered species around here.

The Seahawks are a good team and could win but they are going to have a tough game this weekend. A much tougher one than they have had all season with that pee wee schedule they played.

Remember the first game against Seattle, they did NOT play our starting defense. LA wasnt playing and we are stacked with 3 beast linebackers in LA MW and LM. We seen what our starting Defense can do last week and I think our Offense will go after there throat with deep routs to Santana and hammering Portis.

From the town that brings us Microsoft, what kind of sportsteam do you expect? Hawks will BSOD in 2nd quarter, and spend the rest of the time trying to reboot....

Don't quit your day job.

As for being paranoid.. it comes with the territory.. every fan base has its optimists, its pessimists, and so on.

Go to Seahawks.net - there's a lot of confident Seahawk fans like myself there..

Don't quit your day job.

As for being paranoid.. it comes with the territory.. every fan base has its optimists, its pessimists, and so on.

Go to Seahawks.net - there's a lot of confident Seahawk fans like myself there..

Get a life clown and go troll somewhere where your wanted!

Remember the first game against Seattle, they did NOT play our starting defense. LA wasnt playing and we are stacked with 3 beast linebackers in LA MW and LM. We seen what our starting Defense can do last week and I think our Offense will go after there throat with deep routs to Santana and hammering Portis.

And to add to this, Seattle has since LOST 2 of their defensive starters for the entire season... FS Ken Hamlin (head injury in a bar brawl) and LB Jamie Sharper (staph infection in knee). Also, Outside Linebacker DD Lewis has a bum knee--he missed 3 games this year because of it and now is foot is all messed up too.

Fans have never won the game before. The Skins are hungry and hard-hitting. Seattle is offensively solid. It should turn out to be great match-up. It would make sense that both sides have enthusiasm in addition to certain apprehensions about this game. It is the farthest that both teams have been in a long time.

:logo:

I think they know whats going to hit them on Saturday.

A few have been here talking ****, but overall they don't seem as dumb as those Bucs and Cowboys and Giants fans weve had around here lately. The Eagles trolls gave up a long time ago and are an endangered species around here.

The Seahawks are a good team and could win but they are going to have a tough game this weekend. A much tougher one than they have had all season with that pee wee schedule they played.

Pee wee schedule huh? You guys beat Kyle Orton in his first pro game by two points and you needed overtime to beat us in your own yard. The rest of the teams you've beaten (not just played but actually beaten) are the sames teams we beat.

That five point difference isn't going to help you in our yard. Can you imagine how infested this board is going to be whey you lose? Scary...

Go ahead Seattle, awaken the sleeping giant. We have nothing to lose. They have EVERYTHING to lose. They're favored, they're playing at home and they're coming off a bye week while we're banged up, coming off a tough victory, we have to travel across country and our offense played like crap last week.

I'd say they're ripe for the picking. :D

Has the city of Seattle ever won a title?

Yeah, the Supersonics (Jack Sikma, Dennis Johnson, Gus Williams, et al) won the 79 NBA title against the Bullets the year after the Bullets beat the Supersonics for the 78 NBA title.

Other than that the city is dry.

Remember we also had Warrick Holdman starting back then, huge difference between Lavar and Holdman

Go ahead Seattle, awaken the sleeping giant. We have nothing to lose. They have EVERYTHING to lose. They're favored, they're playing at home and they're coming off a bye week while we're banged up, coming off a tough victory, we have to travel across country and our offense played like crap last week.

I'd say they're ripe for the picking. :D

What is that, a Jedi mind trick? Both teams have a chance at the Super Bowl to lose. You're not real smart if you think the Redskins have nothing to lose.

One big question who has the better field goal kicker? mark my words. It comes down to that.

Apparently we do.

Or at least we did in the 3rd game of the season. :silly: He's now the Cardinals backup kicker.

That Safety who is out for the season because of a bar brawl must have gotten his ass kicked pretty bad to be out for the year. Is this typical of the Seattle defensive players? If so then stand clear of Mike Sellers and Portis might even put a few in the hospital just running off tackle. :2cents:

Apparently we do.

Or at least we did in the 3rd game of the season. :silly: He's now the Cardinals backup kicker.

That Safety who is out for the season because of a bar brawl must have gotten his ass kicked pretty bad to be out for the year. Is this typical of the Seattle defensive players? If so then stand clear of Mike Sellers and Portis might even put a few in the hospital just running off tackle. :2cents:

Epitome of a 'Skins fan. Guy gets hit in the head with a metal bar, fractures his skull and leaves him with swelling of the brain... and you see it as a pun. And some people said you guys had class.

:doh:

Archived