Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Backoff the Hitman please.

Bigredskin77

It sickens me to see how many people on here trying to prove Sean taylore spit in pittmans face and how wrong it was. Pittman was killing us more on offense than any other payer before the taylor incident. Do any of you remember the last time we had an hard nosed player like this on our team. A person with attitude and hatred for those who try and stop the skins from their destiny. I agree with spitting in pittmans face becuase Sean Taylor has no respect for people who try and stop the redskins from their destiny and neither do I and you shouldnt either. The man is a redskin, back him up right or wrong.

If you think he is wrong for spitting in pittmans face its ok. But do not call him a thug or any other bad names. He is a redskin and i hate it when anybody talks bad about any skins player.

Jeeze you all are acting like he plays for Dallas and can understand if it was Roy Williams.

It sickens me to see how many people on here trying to prove Sean taylore spit in pittmans face and how wrong it was. Pittman was killing us more on offense than any other payer before the taylor incident. Do any of you remember the last time we had an hard nosed player like this on our team. A person with attitude and hatred for those who try and stop the skins from their destiny. I agree with spitting in pittmans face becuase Sean Taylor has no respect for people who try and stop the redskins from their destiny and neither do I and you shouldnt either. The man is a redskin, back him up right or wrong.

If you think he is wrong for spitting in pittmans face its ok. But do not call him a thug or any other bad names. He is a redskin and i hate it when anybody talks bad about any skins player.

Jeeze you all are acting like he plays for Dallas and can understand if it was Roy Williams.

Ok Hitler, you go one with your bad self

who cares if he spit on someone? What are we in kindergarten? he is an animal and he was able to use that as a mindtrick, too bad he got kicked out. My problem is not with the spitting, but with doing something that gets him ejected in a playoff game

who cares if he spit on someone? What are we in kindergarten? he is an animal and he was able to use that as a mindtrick, too bad he got kicked out. My problem is not with the spitting, but with doing something that gets him ejected in a playoff game

So you don't have a problem with him spitting, you just have a problem with him spitting? :laugh:

I care for one. Its disgusting. Have you ever been spit on? I have and I can tell you it is about the most degrading feeling ever. It's not a mind trick it's ****ing disgusting and thats all there is to it. I for one was actually ashamed and if I had a Taylor Jersye I wouldn't wear it. If he would apolagise that would be a different case. I'm sorry but I have no respect for the man as a MAN anymore.

I respect what the ref did. He was standing right there and must have seen it happen.

Football players ain't alwasy saints but you got to keep things in check.

Pitman is a woman beater and maybe deserves to be spit on ,but if can cost you a football game you don't spit on someone period.

So what you are saying is Skins fans can't call out there own players... only other teams players? Get real... :rolleyes:

Are you serious

1. First he is undecided about his agent

2. He skips the mandotory rookie meetings to come to the Arrington and Peterson annual cook out

3. He gets pulled over for drunk driving. Not guilty

4. He supposedly spits in TJ (what ever his last name is from bengals)

5. He hires a new agent during offseason Drew Rosenhaouse

6. Ignores and does not answer the coaches calls during offseason

7. Alledgely pulls a gun on someone that stole an atv, only to jump in the car with his boys drive off and then come back and punch the guy (premediatated). HE WILL BE FOUND NOT GUILTY ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE)

8. Spits in a Tampa Bay Bucs face.

Taylor has way more personal foul penalties then Williams

The best is yet to come from this BOY, IMO he has had a great year and Drew will be knocking at Danny's door for a new contract after he is found not guilty.

So what you are saying is Skins fans can't call out there own players... only other teams players? Get real... :rolleyes:

There is big difference from calling out their own players and dissing there own players. Unless he spit on a redskins player we shouldnt be treating him like a rapist or some big mean animal that should be put in a cage.

I respect what the ref did. He was standing right there and must have seen it happen.

Football players ain't alwasy saints but you got to keep things in check.

Pitman is a woman beater and maybe deserves to be spit on ,but if can cost you a football game you don't spit on someone period.

How can you respect what the ref did?

Yes, Taylor should have been ejected if he spit on Pittman but the referee officially decided that two wrongs make a right. That kind of change could have ripped the universe apart.

Kidding aside, the last thing I do is respect the referee, I know it's after the fact but he saw Pittman hit him and did nothing.

Nobody even saw him spit in Pittmans face, but they accuse him anyway.

In the article about Taylor getting fined $17k, his teammates said that he had apologized to them. Seems like a confession to me.

The part that bothers me about Taylor is not so much what he did on the field, but what he did afterwards. He lied to GW about it. If you make a mistake, fine. Even if you don't think it was a mistake, fine. But own up to your actions.

Taylor obviously has a lot of maturing to do. Still one of my fav Redskins though, as he plays with a lot of heart.

In the article about Taylor getting fined $17k, his teammates said that he had apologized to them. Seems like a confession to me.

The part that bothers me about Taylor is not so much what he did on the field, but what he did afterwards. He lied to GW about it. If you make a mistake, fine. Even if you don't think it was a mistake, fine. But own up to your actions.

Taylor obviously has a lot of maturing to do. Still one of my fav Redskins though, as he plays with a lot of heart.

He probably just apologized for being ejected, he should not have even still been on the field becuase the bucs were getting ready to punt. As far as the refs, the ref was also standing there when pittman hit sean in the face and acted he like he saw nothing becuase he aint throw no flag on pittman.

I care for one. Its disgusting. Have you ever been spit on? I have and I can tell you it is about the most degrading feeling ever. It's not a mind trick it's ****ing disgusting and thats all there is to it. I for one was actually ashamed and if I had a Taylor Jersye I wouldn't wear it. If he would apolagise that would be a different case. I'm sorry but I have no respect for the man as a MAN anymore.

Get over it. It's a violent sport and those guys are out there battling every week so we can sit back and either feel good or bad depending on how they perform.

I personally wouldn't have spit unless Pittman said something to me. I'm also not out there in the position that those guys are in and I don't need to worry about it.

Archived