Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Backoff the Hitman please.

Bigredskin77

Are you serious

1. First he is undecided about his agent

2. He skips the mandotory rookie meetings to come to the Arrington and Peterson annual cook out

3. He gets pulled over for drunk driving. Not guilty

4. He supposedly spits in TJ (what ever his last name is from bengals)

5. He hires a new agent during offseason Drew Rosenhaouse

6. Ignores and does not answer the coaches calls during offseason

7. Alledgely pulls a gun on someone that stole an atv, only to jump in the car with his boys drive off and then come back and punch the guy (premediatated). HE WILL BE FOUND NOT GUILTY ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE)

8. Spits in a Tampa Bay Bucs face.

Taylor has way more personal foul penalties then Williams

The best is yet to come from this BOY, IMO he has had a great year and Drew will be knocking at Danny's door for a new contract after he is found not guilty.

I want to see the Skins do well. It would be great if they could do well and be respectable while doing it. We all know that this guys rap sheet is growing by the day. Lets just hope he pulls his shiza together and acts right.

There is a terrible mentality with the professional sports player today. The vast majority are like T.O., always running their mouths or worse they are out on boats with strippers and whores and selling drugs.

My point is, I want to see the team win but I would rather they have a locker room full of grown men who act like men.

:rant: :helmet:

wut i dont understand is why people are hatin on taylor after the alledged incident.

Did the spit even hit pittman. Or was he still rambling and spit flew out of his mouth, i do that sometimes. I heard on another post the spit hit the ground after review on HDTV.

How can you spit on someone when the spit doesnt even hit anyone.

The ref called the penalty because he saw spit fly. but did he just ignore the fact that the pittman swung and hit taylor?

Get over it. It's a violent sport and those guys are out there battling every week so we can sit back and either feel good or bad depending on how they perform.

I personally wouldn't have spit unless Pittman said something to me. I'm also not out there in the position that those guys are in and I don't need to worry about it.

So you are esentially saying that given the right circumstance yout too would spit on someone. Classy guy, real classy.

I agree with spitting in pittmans face becuase Sean Taylor has no respect for people who try and stop the redskins from their destiny and neither do I and you shouldnt either. The man is a Redskin, back him up right or wrong.

This is the kind of statement that makes people in the league and people in the media hate Redskins fans. I definitely believe that Taylor didn't spit on the guy, because I believe in backing up our players when they say they are telling the truth. But if you do something wrong, I don't believe in condoning that type of behavior. It only creates chaos and disorder...something we don't need in professional sporting events.

So you are esentially saying that given the right circumstance yout too would spit on someone. Classy guy, real classy.

Yeah, I've been in fights before and sometimes your temper gets the best of you and you do things you normally wouldn't.

When you're in a battle the word class goes out the window.

What amazes me is that there is a lot of people on this board that are ok with Taylor going out each week and trying to hurt them with how hard he hits. They laugh at how Lavar ended Aikmens career and they are ok with that... Yet a little spit flies and no one gets injured and everyone is up in arms about it.

Like I said, get over it. We should be pissed about him getting ejected from the game for being stupid? The rest is between him and Pittman.

Sean Taylor is able to intimidate with his play. He doesn't have to resort to degrading other team's players with these childest antics. Then he goes and lies to his coaches face?!? I think the team should punish him as well as the league.

I care for one. Its disgusting. Have you ever been spit on? I have and I can tell you it is about the most degrading feeling ever. It's not a mind trick it's ****ing disgusting and thats all there is to it. I for one was actually ashamed and if I had a Taylor Jersye I wouldn't wear it. If he would apolagise that would be a different case. I'm sorry but I have no respect for the man as a MAN anymore.

Give me a break, Seattle fan. It was done in the heat of battle. I've done stupid things in the heat of battle and I'm sure you have too. Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, but everyone needs to get off this. Crap happens all the time in a football game. I'm sure some of your beloved Seahawks have done worst than spit a stinking hawker on someone....

All i am saying is if you think him spitting was wrong then say it was wrong. But dont talk about things he has done in the past and everything he does wrong should be taken note of. He was accussed of spitting in pittmans face o.k. thats it.

Pretty soon you guys going to bring up facts like he left the toilet seat in the bathroom or other foolishness.

Give me a break, Seattle fan. It was done in the heat of battle. I've done stupid things in the heat of battle and I'm sure you have too. Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, but everyone needs to get off this. Crap happens all the time in a football game. I'm sure some of your beloved Seahawks have done worst than spit a stinking hawker on someone....

Well, I thought I was done. But Im a Redskins fan living in seattle. Ill be at the game with my moss jersey on....keep talking.

I dont care who he plays for, as a man you dont spit on another man. PERIOD!!!!!!! I had on my Sean Taylor jersey and I will wear it next week to, but I dont agree with what he did. This is outside of football, this is a man being a man, he was wrong. EVERYBODY said he was wrong from Joe Gibbs, Santana Moss, and Shawn Springs. But as long as he gets it together he will be ok.

I dont care who he plays for, as a man you dont spit on another man. PERIOD!!!!!!! I had on my Sean Taylor jersey and I will wear it next week to, but I dont agree with what he did. This is outside of football, this is a man being a man, he was wrong. EVERYBODY said he was wrong from Joe Gibbs, Santana Moss, and Shawn Springs. But as long as he gets it together he will be ok.

I understand that he was wrong if he did spit. But people arent caring wether he was wrong people want him suspended and callin him a thug and listing all these things he has done in the past from missing rookie symposiums to drivin drunk. people acting like he is mike tyson or something.

I care for one. Its disgusting. Have you ever been spit on? I have and I can tell you it is about the most degrading feeling ever. It's not a mind trick it's ****ing disgusting and thats all there is to it. I for one was actually ashamed and if I had a Taylor Jersye I wouldn't wear it. If he would apolagise that would be a different case. I'm sorry but I have no respect for the man as a MAN anymore.

I have been spit on, I played football, I was a D-Line man and just about anytime there was a "scrum" there would be spitting, poking, proding, pulling, whatever. I am upset that he could not control himself and be a team player. Instead he acted childish and got himself kicked out.

Get over it. It's a violent sport and those guys are out there battling every week so we can sit back and either feel good or bad depending on how they perform.

I personally wouldn't have spit unless Pittman said something to me. I'm also not out there in the position that those guys are in and I don't need to worry about it.

There are all kinds of evil acts happening on the football field. Pokes in the eye, elbows to the groin, talking bad about someone's mamma, etc. etc.

Everyone sure gets a kick out off Sean hitting people into next week and trying to separate them from their heads. So, he sprayed a little spit on another player, who obviously was an innocent bystander in this episode. :rolleyes:

I dare say that a few here rather enjoyed his fumble returns for TD's the last two weeks. Face it. He's an uncaged animal on the football field and thank goodness, he plays for us. :)

Let's just hope he gets his third TD in row this coming Saturday. :cheers:

:point2sky

The only problem I have is that he got caught. He needs to do that in the pile where all the other dirty stuff happens.

He doesn't need to be doing something that gets him ejected from the game.

My only fear is that the spotlight will be on him and after his first crushing hit the refs are gonna be all over him with flags.

Other than that I love ST as a Redskin, I hope he's here for a very long carreer.

For the skins fans that do NOT condone what ST did I applaud you. Football is a game that is meant to be played with sportsmanship. Yes, hitting is apart of the game but spitting on someone is not. Please don't give me the heat of the moment speech or in the middle of battle crap. You are not fighting for your life on the football field, you are having fun. This is not Iraq, don't insult our service men and women with such a comparison. Taylor instigated the whole event, the ref was walking towards Taylor and Pittman, he saw what happend, the eveidence is there. please quit trying to deny it, you are only making yourselves look ignorant. I understand that Taylor is your best player, but are Redskin fans so desperate for a win, they are ready to win at any cost?

"For the skins fans that do NOT condone what ST did I applaud you. Football is a game that is meant to be played with sportsmanship. Yes, hitting is apart of the game but spitting on someone is not. Please don't give me the heat of the moment speech or in the middle of battle crap."

I agree. The heat of battle comment was pretty dumb. I have played sports for many years and have never spat on someone. Kicked, punched, and pushed, Yes. But never spat on. Taylor was wrong for spitting on Pittman but I definitely would still rather have him on my team. Here is to hoping that Taylor keeps himself out of trouble for a bit.

who cares if he spit on someone? What are we in kindergarten? he is an animal and he was able to use that as a mindtrick, too bad he got kicked out. My problem is not with the spitting, but with doing something that gets him ejected in a playoff game

What are you talking about, what he did was despicable. I love ST, he's one of my favorite players but what he did was uncalled for, if he actually did it. That's not something you do in a game of that magnitude. Trust me, he's gonna have a reputation of being a dirty player for the rest of his career whether we like it or not. Let's thank God that he wasn't suspended.

So what you are saying is Skins fans can't call out there own players... only other teams players? Get real... :rolleyes:

Exactly. Look, I'm as big a fan of ST as anyone here, but spitting on another player doesn't exactly exude class and sportsmanship. I'm sure we all thought Romo sits to pee was a lowlife when he spit on that 49ers player on MNF many years ago, so why should anything be different for ST?

First of all i spit on people all the time. its a good way to set it off because it confuses the opponent. So calm down. Who knows what ya'll would do in a nfl playoff game, especially if your were a beast like ST. Also who knows what pittman said. He probably threatened to beat STs mom. We all know he has a knack for beating women.

Archived