Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Media is Catching On to the White-on-White Uni

Neophyte

Don Banks final point in his article today:

If I'm Seattle, I'm not taking any chances. I'm not wearing the greenish blue jerseys-greenish blue pants combination next week against Washington, thereby allowing the Redskins to go with their white-on-white look. Washington is 6-0 since donning the all-white uni.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/don_banks/01/08/snap.judgments/index.html

Did you see where he said the Panthers were the only team capable of "getting out of Qwuest field alive"?Priceless --- I love it !

Ha. Just like we were the worst 3-0 team ever, right? That kind of talk is more fuel to the fire, man. Nobody gave us a chance all year, and we've proven them wrong. Now let's keep it up. Seattle: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!! :helmet:

If seattle changes their home uniforms just to have us wear a different uniform, then mentally they are already beaten...

Go Skins!!

That's my point exactly. Last week people were saying Gruden would be "stupid" not to make us wear burgundy. Trust me, if that is what my coach is thinking about days before a playoff game, I'm nervous!!

If seattle changes their home uniforms just to have us wear a different uniform, then mentally they are already beaten...

Go Skins!!

great point. I hope the skins do wear white on white, but if not then I would love to see the burgandy on burgandy. That would just be a trip.

It would not be a first, we wore these several times under spurrier

WRONG!! It would be a first. In SPurrier's reign we wore white on white, burgundy on white, and white on burgundy, as well as the old turn back the clock unis for the 70th anniversary (the arrowhead on the helmet and the gold pants...). I know for a fact we have never worn burgundy on burgundy but it would be cool

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
screw the burgendy on burgendy, if they dont let us white on white, let break out those BLACK jerseys! now that would be freakin hott!

are you NUTS? we are THE burgundy and gold, not the loser ravens or eagles that have to wear black to get their fans excited. please.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
WRONG!! It would be a first. In SPurrier's reign we wore white on white, burgundy on white, and white on burgundy, as well as the old turn back the clock unis for the 70th anniversary (the arrowhead on the helmet and the gold pants...). I know for a fact we have never worn burgundy on burgundy but it would be cool

you are correct.

screw the burgendy on burgendy, if they dont let us white on white, let break out those BLACK jerseys! now that would be freakin hott!

become a raiders fan because if i'm not mistaken, our colors are burgundy and gold. you will NEVER see our team dress up in black. I felt sick when I saw those hidious black jerseys in person. what's worse is that when I went to the raider's game, people were wearing those stupid jerseys:doh: We will be representing B&G (burgundy and gold, not black and gold) at the Seabiscuit game. ugh that makes me sick thinking about our team wearing black... :puke:

Archived