Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Game Day Beer Thread

NattyLight

The line on the game has collapsed. Washington is now one of the most popular public plays and that idiot Irvin keeps on saying we're banged up. Absolute rubbish.

It's 12:03 and my first beer is gone. I'm going to get another one.

Guys: go get a beer, finish it, and post here, repeat as desired.

Let's go gettem boys!!!

The line on the game has collapsed. Washington is now one of the most popular public plays and that idiot Irvin keeps on saying we're banged up. Absolute rubbish.

It's 12:03 and my first beer is gone. I'm going to get another one.

Guys: go get a beer, finish it, and post here, repeat as desired.

Let's go gettem boys!!!

best thread ever.. :applause:

I am on call and only allow myself one beer/glass of wine every 6-8 hours. So, I will have one beer (Bass Ale or Michelob Amber Boch) at the start of the game, and then another near the end of the Jax/Pats game. Looking forward to drinking that second one as a victory brew.

:cheers:

We may have found our next staff member. Sager words are rare indeed. I like the cloth from which you are cut sir!

I shall drink home-brew today, Nut Brown Ale made in my closet, and raise my glass to the Gods :cheers: But first, I must complete my quest - for the wings must be made and guacamole birthed.

We may have found our next staff member. Sager words are rare indeed. I like the cloth from which you are cut sir!

I shall drink home-brew today, Nut Brown Ale made in my closet, and raise my glass to the Gods :cheers: But first, I must complete my quest - for the wings must be made and guacamole birthed.

My mouth waters for thee. Comparable to Sammy Smiths Ale? I kid, I kid. Beer made with love is always better. :cheers:

Archived