Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Game Day Beer Thread

NattyLight

I'm holding off on beer till about 2 or 3. I don't want to get schwanked before the game even starts!

I've got all my tail-gating needs ready though....

Sausages.... CHECK!

Buns.... CHECK!

Onion.... CHECK!

Green & Red Pepper.... CHECK!

Brown Mustard.... CHECK!

Dogfish Head Beers.... CHECK!

I'm going to broil some Italian Hot Sausages (can you believe the farkin' Costco was out of Bratwurst?!?) and suate some onion and pepper and serve it on toasted buns....

I've bought 90-minute IPA, Midas Touch, and a 6-pack of Brooklyn's Barleywine....

AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!

My wife actually agrees that we should be at Ashburn tonight to greet the team on their return, win or lose!!!!!! My wife doesn't TOTALLY understand what it is to be a Redskins fan, but she really does try and give it her best effort! (I love you, honey!!!!)

Excellent thread!! :applause:

Alas, the new keg for the miser is here but the son is out with the girlfriend, friends have yet to arrive. * Looks at the wife * "Honey, I need a hand with this! " :laugh:

Her reply, " That's alright honey, I'll drink my share! " :applause: :cheers:

:bucsuck: :point2sky

Excellent thread!! :applause:

Alas, the new keg for the miser is here but the son is out with the girlfriend, friends have yet to arrive. * Looks at the wife * "Honey, I need a hand with this! " :laugh:

Her reply, " That's alright honey, I'll drink my share! " :applause: :cheers:

:bucsuck: :point2sky

So let me get this straight. I should pull a beer for me lady and make her drink it RIGHT NOW?

I'll let you know how this goes. We stayed up late last night.

well, it is after 12.... :cheers:

HAHA...the ONLY drinking advice my mother ever gave me. Never drink until after noon. Of course now that I live in Colorado and the 1 PM ET games start at 11 AM here, I don't follow that rule too closely anymore. :laugh:

HAHA...the ONLY drinking advice my mother ever gave me. Never drink until after noon. Of course now that I live in Colorado and the 1 PM ET games start at 11 AM here, I don't follow that rule too closely anymore. :laugh:

There should be an asterisk after this:

*unless you arrive at the stadium lot before noon

Unfortunately I'm at work, and am here until 7:00. I am drinking water, but I will have the game on, so it will be cool. Please drink one or 12 for me! Go Skins! HTTR

Are we in COmmunist Russia? Is Stalin your supervisor? How does one find himself at work on playoff Saturday?

Alas, this last sips for you....3 down by 12:59.

Archived