Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tough ROAD...

AUviaDC101

Joe Gibbs was quoted as saying we have a TOUGH road ahead. If you ask me, I think Mr. Playoffs is back...

To be honest, the ONLY team I am PURELY afraid of is the Carolina Panthers. I feel we have a sound enough Defense to STRANGLE Simms II's first playoff game. Our ONLY concern should be Mike Alstott. Caddy is going to get a PERSONAL taste of Sean Taylor...

If Shawn Springs is still out, I expect to see a SOLID contribution from Carlos Rogers.

Sorry, I am at work, and for SOME reason, I am counting down the seconds 'til 430 Eastern Time, Saturday Afternoon...

Gibbs FOR LIFE!:bucsuck:

Chicago is team I worry about facing the most. I know we beat them in the regular season, but their offense has improved and their defense matches up extremely well with our run oriented offense. Seattle would be second on my list because of their offense and their potential to score lots of points.

Chicago is team I worry about facing the most. I know we beat them in the regular season, but their offense has improved and their defense matches up extremely well with our run oriented offense. Seattle would be second on my list because of their offense and their potential to score lots of points.

The only thing that really worries me about Seattle is the long flight out there. Chicago wouldn't be a bad draw for us either. The only place that I would be worried about going is NY. The Giants are tough at home and have pretty good balance.

New to the board but lifelong Skins fan....

Very few have talked about the fact that the Skins have faced the Bucs, Bears, Seahawks and Giants in the regular season and won! (I still think they beat the Bucs even if the score didn't show it) That is a HUGE advantage...things have changed over the season for all the teams, but the Skins know what they are and potentially could be up against...GO SKINS!

New to the board but lifelong Skins fan....

Very few have talked about the fact that the Skins have faced the Bucs, Bears, Seahawks and Giants in the regular season and won! (I still think they beat the Bucs even if the score didn't show it) That is a HUGE advantage...things have changed over the season for all the teams, but the Skins know what they are and potentially could be up against...GO SKINS!

Yeah but the playoffs is totally different. We also beat them all at home and everybody knows homefield advantage is huge, especially in the playoffs. But I think we have a legititmate shot. Let's just take it one week at a time.

Go Skins

lol seriously, can we just take it one game at atime.

Im just pleased to be IN the playoffs. Now we have people proclaiming every playoff team to be easy. If thats true why doesnt every team win the superbowl each year? Think we will win next week, say it. But lets be honest and not call every team a pushover. We did that in the regular season right before we lost games. Fortunately the team doesnt ahve the same attitude...

You don't have to worry about Chicago you not getting past Tampa:cheers:

You don't have to worry about Chicago you not getting past Tampa:cheers:

Hey man the two times we met down at your stadium you guys beat us by a total of TWO points. You think you will be as lucky again? :D

Our two best D players were not playing the first game. Simms will be OWNED tomorrow. Just watch. The fact is of all the teams in the playoffs you guys are by far the weakest team. You lost to SF, you barely beat NO when you needed a victory and you had to go to overtime to beat a pathetic Atlanta team that should have won. In the mean time we beat THREE division rivals in a row, including a playoff team.

One of the biggest things the skins have going for them was pointed out in the Post's article today. Gibbs does not lose to teams twice in one season. He is a master at game planning an opponent that has beaten him earlier in the season. The Giants game was a perfect example. That Tampa beat the skins this season is an advantage to Gibbs and his staff.

Hey man the two times we met down at your stadium you guys beat us by a total of TWO points. You think you will be as lucky again? :D

It does not matter if we won by 100 or 1 point a win is a win!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Our two best D players were not playing the first game. Simms will be OWNED tomorrow. Just watch. The fact is of all the teams in the playoffs you guys are by far the weakest team. You lost to SF, you barely beat NO when you needed a victory and you had to go to overtime to beat a pathetic Atlanta team that should have won. In the mean time we beat THREE division rivals in a row, including a playoff team.

Yeah lucky us:laugh: We only have the #1 defense in the league, rookie of the year running back and the fastest reciever in the leauge:notworthy

Joe Gibbs was quoted as saying we have a TOUGH road ahead. If you ask me, I think Mr. Playoffs is back...

To be honest, the ONLY team I am PURELY afraid of is the Carolina Panthers. I feel we have a sound enough Defense to STRANGLE Simms II's first playoff game. Our ONLY concern should be Mike Alstott. Caddy is going to get a PERSONAL taste of Sean Taylor...

If Shawn Springs is still out, I expect to see a SOLID contribution from Carlos Rogers.

Sorry, I am at work, and for SOME reason, I am counting down the seconds 'til 430 Eastern Time, Saturday Afternoon...

Gibbs FOR LIFE!:bucsuck:

I think Carolina is the least of your worries ....if you beat us tommrow...I would be far more concerned if i were you with Chigago since its going to be freezing in their stadium and their offense is revitalized with a healthy Cedric Benson and Rex Grossman.

Archived