Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching the Skins-Bucs Playoff Game at FedEx Field???

E-Dog Night

I just checked redskins.com and didn't see anything about it so I guess it ain't happening – BUT – for those of use not flying down to Tampa this Saturday, what better place to watch the game than at FedEx?

I know in the past the have sponsored events in the club section. I can’t think of any place I'd rather watch the game. I really want to go somewhere that will be populated with a multitude of Skins fans to get that group mojo going. And the ESPN Zone is right out – that place sucks.

Maybe Blade or Art can make a quick call to Karl Swanson and let them know that the hordes on ExtremeSkins are clamoring for a FedEx playoff party.

Who's with me?

Man if they let us have some seats by one of the big screens to watch the game, a little food, other fans, a small fee of course I would be there in a FREAKING HEARTBEAT.

I was talking to my mom the other day (while picking up a new Santana Moss jersey for her:D) and she was commenting that she wondered if FedEx is open for away games to go in and watch the game on a big screen, or if they would be willing to open a restaraunt on the club level or something...of course the club level idea would cost too much, if the skins away games were broadcast in FedEx I would be there every single freaking week, that would be awesome!

so e-dog who do ya need to talk to to get this going?

I wish I knew. I also wish that if I did know, I could actually get that person on the phone. Given the current relationship of this site with the Redskins organization, I would be inclined to think that one of the aforementioned mods would have a means to communicate with the Skins FO. I would send an email to SpecialEvents@redskins.com if I though it would do anything.

Guest ComebackKing

This is a great idea and would probably be a good moneymaker for FedEx as I bet there would be a pretty good turnout.

My suggestion has been passed on to the Redskins as best as possible (thanks Tarhog and Art) but it's probably a bit too late, and it appears that when the mods say "jump", Daniel Snyder does not say "how high" like I imagined he would. ;) I mention this because the mods are not a direct pipeline to Redskins organization, and as such, using them as an intermediary for my idea was a bit far-fetched.

I have to believe that someone in the Redskins FO thought of this as well and decided against it for some reason. Still holding out hope that they will do it, if not for tomorrow's game then for any potential remaining playoff games.

Archived