Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matthew McConnehey (Spelling)?

trimee

Sounds like one of those New York Yankee/Dallas Cowboys fans:rolleyes:

Im sure he just became a fan recently

actually they had an interview with him somewhere on NFL.com or espn.com not sure but i read it and he said that he was a fan since he was in texas.

He said since the other kids loved dallas, he just wanted to be different.

Hes been a fan for a long time.

Sounds like one of those New York Yankee/Dallas Cowboys fans:rolleyes:

Im sure he just became a fan recently

LOL - you call this guy a bandwagon fan - he has been on ES.com for over a year and you a month. I'm sure you both are fans, perhaps you should hold your judgement to avoid the foot in mouth syndrome again.

Hey, did you know that you can go to google and misspell something and then it will give you a suggestion with the correct spelling?

Just seems like an easier way to go about it than to start a thread here about how to spell some actors name.

Jesus.

Hey, did you know that you can go to google and misspell something and then it will give you a suggestion with the correct spelling?

Just seems like an easier way to go about it than to start a thread here about how to spell some actors name.

Jesus.

HYSTERICAL!!!!

Actually I was talking about Matthew McConnehey....

and I'm sorry some of you couldnt make the connection:rolleyes:

thank you Peter for clarifying

My most sincern apologies then......I am the one to put my foot in my mouth! HTTR!

Jesus.

Hey did you know you can kiss my ...

I really don't think that it matters if he is fan our not. To be quite honest, I think that because SC hasn't really been pushed, they thought that they could get away with making some really careless mistakes and it cost them the national title. I am not an SC fan at, in fact I really hate them due to the fact that my college team is Notre Dame, but they are a good team, but the got beat by Vince Young.

Actually I was talking about Matthew McConnehey....

and I'm sorry some of you couldnt make the connection:rolleyes:

thank you Peter for clarifying

Actually he was a skins fan since he was a little boy. He only became an actor when he realized he woudlnt be able to play Running back for the Redskins.

Archived