Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Mock Draft 1/4/06

SkinzFan007

I would bet the farm that our draft picks will be the following in this order:

TE

Best Athelete

Offensive Lineman (or Ray Brown plays until he's 50 which I just refuse to watch)

The Lavar situation (Did I say Lavar?, I promised myself not to fall into that trap).

The Ramsey situation, I believe this is pivotal and will determine the future of this franchise. I say keep him because he is just another Mark Rypien in the waiting. Honestly, he will hoist the Lombardi Trophy one day. Joe knows this. He is the prototype Gibbs QB more so than Brunell. I believe just sittinng on the pine and watching what success in the NFL looks like is doing wonders for Ramsey.

The problem is he might not enter the draft. And I think he won't.

What else is he going to play for? Last year Lienhart would of gone #1, and now his stock fell only because Reggie Bush is coming out this year.

You dont see to many kids staying in school now a days.

I just watched "Cold Pizza" on ESPN2 and Skip Bayless was talking about if Vince Young were to decide to come out for the NFL Draft and he said that in all likelyhood, it would be a public relations nightmare for the Houston Texans not to draft Young #1 overall due to the fact that Young played his highschool football in Houston

Besides, I think the idea that the Jets would end up with Young at #4 overall now after last night's game is just insane. The fact that this mock draft was made up before the game last night, coupled with the fact that it was made up by the folks at ESPN, who seem favor the two NYC NFL teams a great deal says a LOT about the thinking behind that

N.O. is going to have some interesting problems. Lienhart has been reported as saying to them "don't pick me, or I will not sign with you" and that is one of the big reasons Young is talking about coming back. If Leinhart were to tell NO not to pick him the next team that needs a QB would be Tenn. and they would jump on Lienhart with Norm Chow being there.

NYJ will not take a QB that high as they need to fill spots all over their roster and already have a ton of $ invested in Chad.

Young does not want to go to N.O. either and his thinking is that IF Lienhart pulls an Elway and will not go to N.O. then Tenn drafts Lienhart and Young falls to the Ravens at 13 or to the Dolphins at 16.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived